shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Show me your 30 pointer and 40 pointer eternity bands!

AK29

Shiny_Rock
I lost my grandmother's diamond band which I wore and my mother wore before me- needless to say, Im very upset with myself!
To make myself feel better, Im looking to replace it (it was originally a 6 stone which I took off and made a 5 stone for my smaller finger) but with either an eternity or a 3/4 eternity band, but bigger.

Please show me your .30 point or bigger eternity bands! If you can include your ring size too for perspective, it d help a ton! Thanks

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
I lost my grandmother's diamond band which I wore and my mother wore before me- needless to say, Im very upset with myself!
To make myself feel better, Im looking to replace it (it was originally a 6 stone which I took off and made a 5 stone for my smaller finger) but with either an eternity or a 3/4 eternity band, but bigger.

Please show me your .30 point or bigger eternity bands! If you can include your ring size too for perspective, it d help a ton! Thanks

Ugh. I was hoping to see some posts too! I would love to see everyone's eternity rings with their details. Otherwise, I'm sorry that you lost your heirloom band. I have a ring from my Great Great Grandfather and I temporarily lost it and sort of went a little crazy trying to find it so I can imagine how heartsick you are over its loss. :(2 I will check back again soon. Hope you get some replies soon.

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Ugh. I was hoping to see some posts too! I would love to see everyone's eternity rings with their details. Otherwise, I'm sorry that you lost your heirloom band. I have a ring from my Great Great Grandfather and I temporarily lost it and sort of went a little crazy trying to find it so I can imagine how heartsick you are over its loss. :(2 I will check back again soon. Hope you get some replies soon.

Thanks! I was hoping for some pic-heavy replies too! We ll see ;-)

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock

There's a few big eternities in that thread

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results