shape
carat
color
clarity

Help: seeking specific engagement ring design!

strawberry-milk

Rough_Rock
I found an online company that made a design like the one attached to this post awhile ago (maybe 1 year or 2 years ago). This is just a general sketch of what I remember.

Basically a ring with an underside/undergallery (not sure of the correct terms) with a row of open hearts. It was really pretty...and they also had a few other ring designs which were similar (i.e. a row of flowers...tulips? Lotuses?). It wasn't like really fine scroll-work like Verragio brand rings...it was more modern/sleek (i.e. the thickness of the red lines in the image I posted, not as ornate as Verragio ring sides are). I hope that makes sense.

Thanks! I'm sorry in advance if I posted in the wrong place...

_35637.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Have your post/thread moved to Rocky Talky, which is the forum for advice.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Pretry and great pic to help....I'm not sure :( hopefully someone will step in :)
Assume you Googled maybe "diamin ring settings heart" or scroll.....keep looking! GL

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mark Morrell had a design like that. I can't seem to find the pictures. But the entire side profile view of the rings were hearts. The poster was a sweetheart and from Australia. That's all I remember right now.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
brian-gavin-ring16b.jpg

?????

See Brian Gavin's May, 2009 blog post for more pics.

strawberry-milk

Rough_Rock
It's similar to the Brian Gavin design, but the heart sizes are graduated - i.e. larger at the top (or where the ring setting is) and smaller as it moves towards to sides and I don't think there were any hearts at the ring side opposite of the diamond.

TY for the suggestions thus far!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results