shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!!! Radiant Cut Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gub

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone--

Such a great site here with a tremendous wealth of info that definately helps out in getting a sound buyers education, so thanks for that!!!

I am looking at a radiant stone with the following GIA specs:

8.51x6.64x4.16
2.06 carat
62.7% Depth
69% Table
Med to Thick Girdle
No Culet
GD Polish
GD Symmetry
VS2
H Color
No Flour

Several Feathers are shown on the underside of the stone, mostly in the corners and side.

Doe anyone have any thoughts on this stone??
It appears to fall into either the 2A or 2B class, but I can not figure out how to determine crown height % to reference against the chart. Also, what effect does the length to width ratio being 1.3 vs the 1.5-1.75 ratios have on the stone. I like the proportions, but I am wondering if I should stay away from this because of the 1.3 ratio. I have never seen a 1.5 or 1.75 ratio stone, so nothing to compare to yet.

Sorry for so many questions, but i am just a tad confused at this point.
eek.gif

gub

Rough_Rock
No Opinions?? Did I post soemthing wrong or was I out of line?

If so, I apologize, I am new to these "board" sites. I would be happy to correct the original post.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
The numbers look good, but you must ask for a Sarin report to find out the crown height...
As per the length to width ratio... It's up to you... It's a personal preference... Personally, I prefer 1.3 to 1.75, as I like 'fat' stones
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results