shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please!

natstat

Rough_Rock
Hi all, this is my first post and I'm hoping I can draw on the expertise here :)

I'm based in Australia and interested in purchasing a diamond from WF >http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-dia...-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3608303.htm

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To add one more, here's a favorite with a lot of people here on PS -

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/legato-sleek-line-solitaire-engagement-ring-728.htm

This is one of WF's own designs. If you scroll around the PS site, you'll find a number of Legato-set rings; they're lovely, and more elegant than the photo suggests.

Good luck!

ETA Gorgeous diamond! I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see that someone is intending to buy an ACA; I know before I open the link that it's going to be a stellar stone. And this one is no different! Please come back and post in Show Me The Bling when it's all put together - this will be a lovely, elegant ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with you Mrs b. Always a relief to know it's an ACA. Just so much easier when someone has picked a Super Ideal cut. The people at Whiteflash are so lovely too.

For engagement ring settings I love the Royal Crown and the Legato
Sleekline depending on what you are looking for.

The Royal Crown seems more feminine to me and the Legato
Sleekline has a little bit more modern feel. Just my opinion. Both
Beautiful though. If I had to pick one for me I'm not sure which one
I'd go with.

natstat

Rough_Rock
Re: Help please! WF ACA for VC Emilya Halo

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your replies! Sorry it's taken me so long to loop back (am ticking the box to notify me of replies this time).

So I have a few dilemmas.. I have placed a deposit on the WF diamond but haven't been able to decide on a setting from them.

Whilst browsing posts on PS, I've come across Frankie's VC halo and have fallen in love (eventhough I was looking for solitaire settings).

Should I order an Emilya setting from VC and set the WF diamond OR should I seriously consider this VC HA diamond https://www.victorcanera.com/diamonds/m0edye-1.293-h-vs1-ideal-hearts-arrows-round and do it all through VC?

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance you can offer. I am an absolute newbie located in Australia, and truly appreciate the knowledge and expertise coming out of this forum.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would probably depend on whether VC is taking orders for work on outside stones right now or not. A couple of weeks ago he wasn't, which would mean you would need to get the VC stone (which is a lovely choice btw!) if you really want the Emilya! Also, I suggest getting a quote because I believe his Emilya will be upwards of around $4k for the setting alone. Just some things to consider :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results