shape
carat
color
clarity

help please from the experts.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pedalmetal

Rough_Rock

Man---I thought I was kinda getting a little bit of a handle on my diamond purchase but Anglo threw me a curve...I have decided that aside from price, that "cut" is the most important to me...stay with an Ideal or VG cut and go with a G or H color along with a 1-1.25 carat stone with Polish/sym in the VG range and I''d be set....I have found some stones in the $6,500 price range which is do-able. Now in talking with Anglo yeaterday I asked about the cut of the diamond I was about to purchse and the gal said that Anglo does not make any references to EX or VG when selling their diamonds...they go by %''s only...I told her that they are the only company I have stumbled across that does it that way....I''m stepping back and regrouping...here are the specs at this point...I''d love some help or direction on this one please..please..

cut ??

33.gif

color F

source: GIA

clarity VS2

sym VG

polish G

depth 62.3%

table 56%

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi:

I think you might get more "help" to your question if you were to repost your questions on the "Rocky Talk" forum on this site. Good luck.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results