carat
color
clarity

Help needed thank you James Allen ring

Nedcat

Rough_Rock
Hello
Wonder if anyone can help please.
I am looking at the James Allen Bamboo ring.
1659022086973.png
and wonder if anyone has it or has seen anything similar. Width is 1.8mm and I can't picture that width on a finger. The picture does make it look more substantial than 1.8mm which seems very delicate. I'd prefer not to order and return because I'm in the UK.
I've looked on other websites but they only seem to gold and I prefer platinum.
Thank you

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for comparison

Top is 1.8mm and bottom is 2mm, so you can see, the ring will be extremely dainty unless you’ve got teeny, tiny fingers, mine are an N

EBB4D559-6585-4911-82CF-5F56CE44FD8C.jpeg

Nedcat

Rough_Rock
Thank you Austina, really helpful. who'd have thought 0.02mm makes such a big difference.
my ring size is H/I so not teeny tiny lol. Shame I can't find a similar in the UK, I prefer platinum and can only find 14k gold. The search continues =)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Nedcat you do have dainty fingers, but even so, it’s not generally recommended to have such a thin band for daily wear. My 1.8mm is an antique setting in platinum, but I don’t wear it daily, just when I go out, and then it’s put back in the box as soon as I get home.

Why don’t you ask in Rocky Talk if anyone knows where you can get a similar band? Lots of resources there and someone may know of another vendor who does that style in a wider band?

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the forum, @Nedcat! Good luck in your hunt for the perfect diamond band!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results