shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! My notifications have just disappeared seemingly for no reason!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
So out of nowhere my notifications (the little bell at the top) have just shut off and Im not getting them whatsoever for the last 4 days!

I didnt change any of my preferences or account settings yet this has happened.
:snooty:

Its very frustrating because I have to remember each and every thread that Ive commented or post on if I want to see replies/reactions from others.

Does anyone know a quick fix or has this ever happened to you?

Also I know that Im receiving replies and reactions from others with zero notifications because Ive checked threads and theyre there, I just don't get any little red notifications at the top anymore.
:wall:

If not, how can I contact admin to fix this because Its causing me to lose interest in the site.

Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So out of nowhere my notifications (the little bell at the top) have just shut off and Im not getting them whatsoever for the last 4 days!

I didnt change any of my preferences or account settings yet this has happened.
:snooty:

Its very frustrating because I have to remember each and every thread that Ive commented or post on if I want to see replies/reactions from others.

Does anyone know a quick fix or has this ever happened to you?

Also I know that Im receiving replies and reactions from others with zero notifications because Ive checked threads and theyre there, I just don't get any little red notifications at the top anymore.
:wall:

If not, how can I contact admin to fix this because Its causing me to lose interest in the site.

Thanks!

Hit report concern on your post and hopefully a mod will see it. Alternatively post in this thread and hopefully Andrey will see it and fix it for you.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Hit report concern on your post and hopefully a mod will see it. Alternatively post in this thread and hopefully Andrey will see it and fix it for you.

Thank you! Going to try both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results