shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me welcome my new baby!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Billy Ray Jr.* was delivered promptly at 10 am this morning, weighing in at 3,075 lbs, 176.8 inches long, and zero to sixty in 4.4 seconds. Fast, fun, and low to the ground--Junior takes after his momma!

*Named in honor of Billy Ray Valentine, Capricorn, equally beautiful "son" of my dear friend Shaffer.

Attachments

• car_5a.bmp
    5.7 MB · Views: 1,249

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, new mama!!! He must have his father's eyes??? they appear darker than yours! ;))

Take Billy Ray out for a spin and report back on how he handled his first day out - didn't leave any messes under his carriage?? :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How happy do I look?!?

car2a.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!!

car_3a.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats DJ!!... :appl: :appl: .. i need to buy a mid-life crisis sport car ... :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have more pics, but I can't post them for some reason... ?

Too bad it's so icky here today because the pics are not doing Junior justice. I have to take him back in so they can swap out the wheel caps for the colored ones and also install the radar detector. :cheeky:

Enerchi, I took him out for a leeeetle spin right after I signed the adoption papers... and it lasted for a hundred miles. Oops! :bigsmile:

DF, I'm not having a midLIFE crisis, I'm having a midWEST crisis. Being here in Kansas City is making me a little bit bananas. But yes, you DO need a midlife crisis car. The dealer had some lovely Maseratis on the floor that you would look just fabulous in!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my, that might be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! :love: :love: :love: Hubby had to walk over and take a look at this one!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what fun you are going to have, bringing him up! How nice to have a new baby you can always count on to be there when you need him, rare with children these days. He's so gorgeous, too!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, *ahem* little one! :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
100 miles, eh??? Sa-WEEEEET!!!!! I'm so jealous! Come on up from KC to Ontario - that would put a few miles on him! :naughty:

You look STUNNING in Jr!!! It was the right colour and choice for you - your happiness and pride just jumps off the screen! Fantastic!!! :appl:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, and enjoy that new baby!!! :love:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mom. He's a real beauty! :appl: :wavey:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Billy Ray's so handsome! What a beauty, Dee Jay. I love the color!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wohoo, I get a spin in the new baby, right? :bigsmile: congrats

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sheesh, I am TOTALLY not showing this to my DH; too much competition! :bigsmile: :devil: ;))

Stunner all right! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PHEW! JESUS! ENJOY! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful car - enjoy and be careful! I really like that color in that style car - very classy!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It feels awkward to ask but is your baby ready to date yet? I can be available, my husband won't mind!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NICE!! :love: :love: :love:

I LURVE fast cars! :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Well don't you just make a perfect pair! When we come to KC to visit DH's family after we get the Tesla, we'll have to meet up in CC Plaza and we can take turns riding shotgun!!! ;-) He's quite handsome, D*J, and I can't wait to see more pictures in the sun!!! :D

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Congratulations D.J. It is beautiful. Enjoy and be careful!

Annette

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the lovely comments—I really appreciate it! And for those of you interested in seeing/riding in/dating/otherwise enjoying my son…YES! We are a freewheeling (no pun intended!) and outgoing family, and everyone is welcome to join us on an adventure!

P.S. – I have to confess I just went to a late lunch with a friend and when we got to the restaurant I took one look at the parking lot, which was all torn up and under construction, and headed right back home. We ate someone else. I’m sure I’ll get over this soon, but not on day two!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One in the sun

Attachments

• car6bmp.bmp
    5.7 MB · Views: 873

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice and it suits you perfectly!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more

Attachments

• car7bmp.bmp
    5.7 MB · Views: 874

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me yesterday figuring out how to use the navigation system and getting my set set up. Last one--I promise!

Attachments

• car3bmp.bmp
    5.7 MB · Views: 872

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Dee! It's gorgeous. And it's so cool that you're enjoying the heck out of this purchase.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! What a beautiful car!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an absolutely gorgeous car!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He looks great on you - and makes you look so thin and toned, too! :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results