shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me understand......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skittlep20

Rough_Rock

If my diamond specs are:

Weight: 1.03
Table: 55
Crown: 34.5 (degrees)
Pav: 41.0 (degrees)
Depth: 62.6
Is the depth of 62.6 too deep, making the diamond weight 1.03 when in fact it might look more like a 1.00 or even less?
When I plugged in the numbers into the Halloway Cuy Advisor it came out to a 1.9 within TIC range.
I realize that I already own the diamond, I just want to make sure that we did not get taken advantage of since we plan to go back to buy our wedding bands from the same place.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
HI Skittlep20, welcome to the forum.

No, 62.6% depth with 55% table is not too deep. What''s the diameter of the diamond?

skittlep20

Rough_Rock
The measurements are: 6.44 - 6.47 x 4.04mm.

skittlep20

Rough_Rock
Hi
Based on my GIA cert it looks like it is thin to medium faceted? Is this possible or am I not looking in the right place?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I just checked with DiamCalc and it confirms your numbers showing slightly (6%) less spread comparing to Tolkowski proportions.

It also shows AGS-1 estimated cut grade but it''s a borderline...

Should be a great stone - not to worry - enjoy it
21.gif

skittlep20

Rough_Rock
The cut grade on my GIA is Excellent. Does this equal the AGS 1 cited in your response?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results