shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me understand......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skittlep20

Rough_Rock

If my diamond specs are:

Weight: 1.03
Table: 55
Crown: 34.5 (degrees)
Pav: 41.0 (degrees)
Depth: 62.6
Is the depth of 62.6 too deep, making the diamond weight 1.03 when in fact it might look more like a 1.00 or even less?
When I plugged in the numbers into the Halloway Cuy Advisor it came out to a 1.9 within TIC range.
I realize that I already own the diamond, I just want to make sure that we did not get taken advantage of since we plan to go back to buy our wedding bands from the same place.

HI Skittlep20, welcome to the forum.

No, 62.6% depth with 55% table is not too deep. What''s the diameter of the diamond?

The measurements are: 6.44 - 6.47 x 4.04mm.

Hi
Based on my GIA cert it looks like it is thin to medium faceted? Is this possible or am I not looking in the right place?

I just checked with DiamCalc and it confirms your numbers showing slightly (6%) less spread comparing to Tolkowski proportions.

It also shows AGS-1 estimated cut grade but it''s a borderline...

Should be a great stone - not to worry - enjoy it
21.gif

The cut grade on my GIA is Excellent. Does this equal the AGS 1 cited in your response?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP