shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me think of some birthday present ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
FI has asked me for some birthday present ideas and I''m totally stumped. Budget is around $300 and I''m a girly-girl who loves jewelry, clothes, accessories, etc. My favorite colors are blue, grey, and green, and I''m crushing on the peachy pink/salmon color of Pads right now. I''m open to the suggestion of loose colored stones as well.

Come on you shopping mavens, help me out!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Hudson! How''s the new job?

There''s been some chatter lately in colored stones about pad-like tourmalines and imperial garnets. Here''s pinky tourmaline at Wildfish.

Orrr you could ask for a LOGR mounting for the stone you have if you haven''t set it yet.

Happy up-coming birthday!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
How do you feel about beads? I have the emeralds and they are very pretty. I think the apatite, pink tourmaline and pink spinels are very striking.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all of the iridesse stuff. Maybe I should take a gander at Pearl Paradise and see what they have in my budget...
31.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Iridesse does weird promotions, every so often I get a coupon for $150 off of a purchase; I don''t think they''re thriving, but they''re owned by Tiffany so they will probably sick it out for a while. FYI, the DBTY stuff at iridesse is somehow cheaper than the Tiff''s for the same thing!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results