shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me think of some birthday present ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
FI has asked me for some birthday present ideas and I''m totally stumped. Budget is around $300 and I''m a girly-girl who loves jewelry, clothes, accessories, etc. My favorite colors are blue, grey, and green, and I''m crushing on the peachy pink/salmon color of Pads right now. I''m open to the suggestion of loose colored stones as well.

Come on you shopping mavens, help me out!!

Hiya Hudson! How''s the new job?

There''s been some chatter lately in colored stones about pad-like tourmalines and imperial garnets. Here''s pinky tourmaline at Wildfish.

Orrr you could ask for a LOGR mounting for the stone you have if you haven''t set it yet.

Happy up-coming birthday!

How do you feel about beads? I have the emeralds and they are very pretty. I think the apatite, pink tourmaline and pink spinels are very striking.

I love all of the iridesse stuff. Maybe I should take a gander at Pearl Paradise and see what they have in my budget...
31.gif

Iridesse does weird promotions, every so often I get a coupon for $150 off of a purchase; I don''t think they''re thriving, but they''re owned by Tiffany so they will probably sick it out for a while. FYI, the DBTY stuff at iridesse is somehow cheaper than the Tiff''s for the same thing!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP