shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Spend $1650 at Signed Pieces!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh here''s a picture of my 10 stone to show how it looks on my hand. It''s pretty but it just seems so insignificant to me. I think for ME to have something that could stand alone it would be something like 5 20 pointers or similar. But maybe even then I''d want to flank it.

You could order the 7 stone and then one of the stacking bands (your fave style) and see which you like better!

10stone on hand c.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pic! It really is pretty and, in that pic, it looks like an eternity ring!! I see what you mean, though. It''s def not huge. I like your idea of having them send me both. Because the other thing about stacking is that I would need to be sure that the depth of the rings match what I would want to stack them with (i.e. the MB band).

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I just love my five stone 1.03 ctw band from SP
The stones are .20 each.
It''s in WG which would save you some $$
here is their platinum version.

here''s mine

rbx11.JPG

hnd33.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
See now that 20 pointer ring looks substantial enough to wear alone. I just don't think that 13 pointers will cut it for you Dem.

Edited to add: NEVERMIND, it's way over your trade-in value and you can't spend any more money.
11.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 2:04:57 PM
Author: Mara
See now that 20 pointer ring looks substantial enough to wear alone. I just don''t think that 13 pointers will cut it for you Dem.

Edited to add: NEVERMIND, it''s way over your trade-in value and you can''t spend any more money.
11.gif

That''s why I suggested the White Gold version. They will make it if you ask.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 2:09:55 PM
Author: sevens one

See now that 20 pointer ring looks substantial enough to wear alone. I just don''t think that 13 pointers will cut it for you Dem.

Edited to add: NEVERMIND, it''s way over your trade-in value and you can''t spend any more money.
11.gif

In the pulldown you can choose White Gold and it''s only $200 less than platinum. So still $2500 basically.
15.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Demelza,

I also have a shared prong eternity band that has a total weight of 2+ carats. I hardly ever wear it because 1) it doesn''t look right by itself 2) it doesn''t match with my other eternity band which is four pronged and just slightly larger. It was a very expensive impuse purchase that I really should have thought about.

Down the road...way down the road the only way that I will be able to wear it is to have matching bands made to go with it and then I''ll wonder if I''ll have "rubbing" issues. Something that you have experienced.

Roppongi

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 2:12:27 PM

Date: 11/30/2005 2:09:55 PM
Author: sevens one

11.gif

In the pulldown you can choose White Gold and it''s only $200 less than platinum. So still $2500 basically.
15.gif

Sorry- I didn''t even notice that. $200 BUCKS? that''s nothing. I guess I got mine for a steal of a deal
11.gif
31.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does it have to happen now ?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It doesnt sound like you love any of the options. If you are able to perhaps waiting for a while would be benefical.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link, Claudia. Unfortunately, it''s not really my style. I am leaning more towards getting thin eternity rings for stacking. I was remembering a 5 stone 1 ct band I once saw and realized that 13 pointers probably won''t be substantial enough to make it worthwhile. After all, I do already have a shared prong ring. Not much point in getting another. I had my MB measured today and it''s 1.7 mm deep, exactly the same as the thin shared prong bands. That could look really good. I think I might have Isaac send me just one to see whether they look as prongy in person as in the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results