shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me make my 3 stone AVC ring please

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @bling_dream19 that is a gorgeous ring. Can’t wait to see it in your finger.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful...just beautiful!! I love the colors that AVCs throw.....so puuurty!! Love the profile with the delicate swoopy lines and being able to see the gorgeous puffy crowns of the AVCs. I hope you post more photos.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring takes my breath away!!! Gorgeous facets and pastel flashes, and of course I love the simple and elegant setting!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. You're making me want one too!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful @bling_dream19!!!! It’s even more beautiful than it looked on DK’s Instagram page. How on earth do you decide what rings to wear everyday?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! :love: It is just so beautiful @bling_dream19! It looks perfect on you, and I love it with the band, congrats and enjoy it!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful...just beautiful!! I love the colors that AVCs throw.....so puuurty!! Love the profile with the delicate swoopy lines and being able to see the gorgeous puffy crowns of the AVCs. I hope you post more photos.

Thank you soo much @Diamondbug I wanted to see a lot of diamonds lol. I adore your gorgeous avc.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. You're making me want one too!

Thank you so much @Kim N yes you should get one too! And it's funny, there's a lot of 3 stone AVCs but they are all so different but all gorgeous.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It’s so beautiful @bling_dream19!!!! It’s even more beautiful than it looked on DK’s Instagram page. How on earth do you decide what rings to wear everyday?

@Calliecake thank you so much! It's a lot of picking out the rings each day based on mood, clothing and finger size! Those are the factors lol. Thanks for the love and excitement.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That turned out great. Very pretty faceting on the stones too!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@bling_dream19 You already know how much I love your ring, the diamonds, and how fabulous it looks on your beautiful hands! Love all of the bands you get to stack with your new stunner! Those AVC's have captured my heart. I could stare at your pictures all day long! Such a special and beautiful ring, so happy it makes you so happy :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning! I love the adorable heart prongs. They look very well done and they add the sweetest touch of femininity. I also love the profile view with the trellis. And lets not forget all that AVC goodness. So basically, I love everything about it. :kiss2:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ok friends she is here! She feels amazing on, comfortable and light and I just love the 3 stone look. I had planned as a rhr but this might be another ering too. Ok bring on the bling! 20211006_152947.jpg 20211006_153012.jpg 20211006_153021.jpg

Wow that’s incredible!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results