shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me make my 3 stone AVC ring please

Kvintage

Rough_Rock
I put my M color AVC's in yellow as that seemed the best for my particular stones and I'm very happy with the result.

cropped avc.jpg

This ring is stunning. May i ask the color and size of the side stones?

Kvintage

Rough_Rock
I think my heart is leaning towards the cad with open baskets and swoopy setting. DK 69882-QUAD-8.jpg
And I have a picture of my finger in the plastic model! I'm waiting for a plastic of the more ornate because I thought it would help me to see it on my finger. But here's the plastic of the swoopy open 3 stone with heart prongs. 20210821_141620.jpg 20210821_141622.jpg
What metal? Thanks everyone.

Your diamonds are a beautiful color and proportion! I cant wait to see the finished ring. Congrats!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! Do you have a thread on it? If not, would you feel comfortable with the designer of your setting? It's gorgeous! Thanks!

Thank you! No, I didn't make a thread. The setting is just a combination of a few things I knew I wanted, and a few things taken from other rings DK had made. I knew I wanted faux bezels in 14k antique yellow. I borrowed the shank from another ring he had made but moved the inverted "wraps" up a bit higher. The basket was also borrowed from another ring he made, but I wanted it opened up and lowered. We did one revision to the CAD and that was it. I'm not all that creative so I tend to just put pieces and parts that I like together and keep it pretty simple.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love that open setting. It's such a lovely clean design. Great choice. It will really let the diamonds shine and not be overpowered.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! No, I didn't make a thread. The setting is just a combination of a few things I knew I wanted, and a few things taken from other rings DK had made. I knew I wanted faux bezels in 14k antique yellow. I borrowed the shank from another ring he had made but moved the inverted "wraps" up a bit higher. The basket was also borrowed from another ring he made, but I wanted it opened up and lowered. We did one revision to the CAD and that was it. I'm not all that creative so I tend to just put pieces and parts that I like together and keep it pretty simple.

I love that! I do the exact same thing, except I feel like I'm very creative when I put all of the pieces together lol! I think you should too! Your ring is gorgeous!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you!! I am sure this will turn out beautifully and I can't wait to see it on your finger.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
So after much agonizing thought lol, I'm going for the platinum in open swoopy basket setting with small heart shaped prongs. Any other thoughts or considerations? DK 69882-QUAD-8.jpg
So gorgeous and sexy!! I can't wait to see another three stone AVC!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is going to be so beautiful! I adore the swoopiness and double prongs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see the finished piece @bling_dream19! I love 3 stone cushion rings. This is going to be so beautiful.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends! We have a finished ring!!! Yay I'm soo excited! These are the glamorous photos from the one and only David Klass! If anyone sees anything that should be tweaked before shipping please let me know.
Here she is, platinum swoopy 3 stone with heart prongs!
DKPV2021___09__20____69882____69882.jpg DKPV2021___09__20____69882____69882-2.jpg DKPV2021___09__20____69882____69882-3.jpg DKPV2021___09__20____69882____69882-4 (1).jpg DKPV2021___09__20____69882____69882-6.jpg
What do you all think? Thank you for everyone's help!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
The setting is so beautiful, fluid and feminine which contrasts nicely with those more architectural AVC’s. I love the heart shaped prongs too. Congrats.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great! Hand shots when you get it please!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Very delicate, curvaceous and classic:kiss2::kiss2:! Can't wait to see hand shots.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks lovely @bling_dream19 ! The side view is especially gorgeous!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I love how the heart prongs mirror the facets of your AVC stones. How exciting to be anticipating the arrival of this beauty!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love how the heart prongs mirror the facets of your AVC stones. How exciting to be anticipating the arrival of this beauty!

What an amazing observation and I totally agree! Thank you! Maybe dkj knew that too! Thank you for your excitement.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Very delicate, curvaceous and classic:kiss2::kiss2:! Can't wait to see hand shots.

Curvaceous is what I'm going for!!! And classy too gotta keep it classy and sparkly!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Curvaceous is what I'm going for!!! And classy too gotta keep it classy and sparkly!
How did I forget sparkly??!! You know I love your ring! It is very similar to my 3 stone AVC, right down to the stones measurements and ratios.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results