shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me identify this 1.75tcw three stone OEC ring: an antique? A gift for my mom, the selfless lady who's never had a diamond ring

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@reirei It looks FANTASTIC on her!!! Perfect finger coverage! I'm happy that she liked it too. Knowing what's it like to get new diamonds, I think she's going to be more and more thrilled with it as time goes by. I think it's actually a perfect "quarantine" gift too as she's got little else to do but admire it. :lol:

Your thoughtfulness and generosity are so sweet, and she is lucky to have a daughter like you. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the story and the ring! You are such a thoughtful and sweet daughter. It looks absolutely perfect on your mother's hand. I wish her health and happiness as she enjoys her new beauty!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
You are a great daughter and told your mom's story well. I am so happy to have read this post. Thank you for sharing! And Just seeing the post now, it was so nice to see the story end with the photos of it in you momma hand! My heart swelled as I read your story.

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Just stumbled upon this post. What a sweet story and a beautiful and perfect ring for her. Well done you!!!

H

Horsegirl76

So sweet! What a great person you are!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@reirei , what a wonderful gift to a superhero mom by her most wonderful daughter... I teared up reading your post !

I wish you and your mom a wonderful time together!!!

❤❤

reirei

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends, I'm pretty devastated. Last year in a cleaning rampage, we donated coats and a bunch of old thins in the house that we thought was junk. A week later, we realized that my mom had left the ring in one of the coats!!!!

I tried to hunt it down but the ring is truly lost. I hope whoever finds the coat really appreciates the ring.

My mom is not as upset as I am but I've been trying to find a replacement 3or 5 stone for months without any luck.

If anyone has a 3 or 5 stone they'd like to sell , please let me know. It doesn't even have to be antique or a similar style to the one she lost. She wears a 5.5 to 6 US size (and I don't mind buying a bigger ring size that can be sized down as long as it's the right one for her).

I'll post in preloved to try my luck!

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!
I'm so sorry to hear that:blackeye: I hope you find a replacement as I know how much it meant to you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
26743555-little-girl-holds-hands-to-face-with-open-mouthed-expression-of-shock.jpg i feel devastated for you

Wishing you all the best in your quest to find a replacement soon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results