shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find pink square cushion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hrose

Shiny_Rock
I mentioned in another thread that I would like to put together a pendant like the tiffany legacy. I have narrowed down that I want the stone to be pink or purplish pink (actually would prefer this) and a square cushion, or some kind of square cut corners, i won''t specify a size but it can''t be too big because I dont want to spend more than $200. I''m just have a hard time finding just the right stone so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
What kind of a stone are you looking for? For a legacy-esq look, I''d recommend you stick with a cushion, though I do really like the stone that Upgradeable suggested.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
how bout this... http://www.ajsgems.com/spinel/gemstone-gems-2049214484-2046340460.html

ETA: maybe too rectangular
40.gif
guess didn't attach right...

spinel0909dt..JPG

hrose

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the help so far! yeah i would say i prefer a cushion to get more of the legacy look but they seem so hard to find in pink...and about the color, i really like the darker color of the one D&T posted and the cut is really nice too (I would say that if its not cushion, then something like that with a lot of facets as opposed to ascher or emerald) it''s nearly perfect except too retangular!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock

hrose

Shiny_Rock
well i went to the tiffany store today to really see how the pendant is made...the design is pretty simple, but to get the look i want, it looks like it will have to be a true square cushion with the corners completely rounded

can anyone tell me what might be wrong with this stone and why it is so inexpensive? http://www.ajsgems.com/spinel/gemstone-gems-1365143125-2046340460.html
thanks for the help again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results