- Oct 23, 2011
Update. I’m pretty speechless and disappointed. After telling me that I could just give him cert numbers for him to source, jeweler just told me that he would have to buy this stone directly bc it’s AGS. Huh? Wtf changed? So he can’t do the trade up. So I have to wait on him to offer me stones—I guess from his stock? Which is what I had suspected until he told me otherwise and got my hopes up. So hubby and I are so confused right now that I’ve pretty much resigned myself to end the upgrade. I have no faith that he will source me a great stone bc as always, b&m jewelers will not admit that hca matters. So he only has crap stones. I should count myself lucky that I ended up with my current one and let this go. I really don’t want to sell the stone myself bc that would be a huge loss. I guess it’s time to appreciate what I have. Sigh.