shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find....Art Deco/Emerald

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I am looking to add a piece of jewelry that has an emerald in it. It’s my daughter’s birthstone and I would like something I can eventually pass to her. My budget is around $1000. I am looking for something similar to these. My internet searching abilities are apparently lacking. Thanks for your help!
52FC0BAA-80C8-483A-8276-C79A7659A187.jpeg 18D5F93E-4C29-47A7-852E-2F7D1B0FE6CB.jpeg F9AF760A-A952-40B2-9C87-82A27866FC90.jpeg 7844394B-22EB-4DB6-9DC1-60C1E1ED4D9B.jpeg

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!!!! That last one is my favorite - of course since it’s over budget!

Mornless

Rough_Rock
Wow, they are just beautiful!
My grandmother has a similar ring that was passed down to her by inheritance. I can't even imagine how much it might cost...

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like the design of this ring, but because there are 3 emeralds on the one side and only 2 emeralds on the other side really throw me off ... I know that would bother me every time I look at the ring, but that's me ... other people might find it charming or might buy the ring thinking they'd change the emeralds ... YMMV. The etsy shop has a decent return policy which is great. Is the ring your size?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Would you consider a calibre emerald halo with the diamonds as the main?

This one is more expensive, but trying to see if you like the style/idea or just want emeralds in the body of the main part.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On etsy and they have a return policy.
3AF3E57D-9158-42E4-B1A4-E9B066DFE88A.jpeg

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I like the design of this ring, but because there are 3 emeralds on the one side and only 2 emeralds on the other side really throw me off ... I know that would bother me every time I look at the ring, but that's me ... other people might find it charming or might buy the ring thinking they'd change the emeralds ... YMMV. The etsy shop has a decent return policy which is great. Is the ring your size?

Same. I do wonder if it’s less noticeable in real life? I just like the size and design for more everyday wear. It isn’t my size, so I’d have to have it sized.

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Would you consider a calibre emerald halo with the diamonds as the main?

This one is more expensive, but trying to see if you like the style/idea or just want emeralds in the body of the main part.

I am totally open to something like this. But I’d rather have something a little smaller for more everyday wear. That feels very dressed up for me. But yes! Very open to this style! Your ring is beautiful!!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous! But it would have to be sized 2 full sizes for me. I think that wouldn’t work?

I would worry about finding the small stones to replace personally that work in the setting. I think by the time you buy the stones and pay for the labor, you are over budget. Plus I don't like to dismantle pieces unless damaged. But that's me.

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would worry about finding the small stones to replace personally that work in the setting. I think by the time you buy the stones and pay for the labor, you are over budget. Plus I don't like to dismantle pieces unless damaged. But that's me.

I totally agree. I wouldn’t dismantle it because it’s perfect as is. I know if I just keep looking I’ll find the perfect piece!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I would consider selling mine.

I can post a LT contact link.

Options:

elizat

Ideal_Rock

I don't like the uneven stone pattern or the workmanship.

Try adding calibre and navette to searches if you aren't already. Dinner ring, placque ring or shield ring with emerald may turn up some.

Try everything but the house as well and maybe perhaps even eBay?

These used to be more plentiful!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't like the uneven stone pattern or the workmanship.

Try adding calibre and navette to searches if you aren't already. Dinner ring, placque ring or shield ring with emerald may turn up some.

Try everything but the house as well and maybe perhaps even eBay?

These used to be more plentiful!

I quite like the first two you posted. I really like the 2nd one, but it's a 5. And I am a 7.5. So that may not be doable.

The first one I am a little afraid because of the finger coverage, I won't wear it often. Maybe I would surprise myself. Because it's almost exactly like a couple of my inspiration pictures. and maybe the model's fingers aren't as long as mine!

I think your ring may be out of my budget. What size is it? I will try those search words too! I never saw any of these in my etsy searches!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thoughts on this one? It's a size 6 so it would also need sizing.....

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts on this one? It's a size 6 so it would also need sizing.....

I saw that one. It says style. I can't see the stone cuts clearly. It may be a reproduction so I didn't post it. I would want better photos. You should see wear and abrasion on the emeralds and age related wear elsewhere.

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw that one. It says style. I can't see the stone cuts clearly. It may be a reproduction so I didn't post it. I would want better photos. You should see wear and abrasion on the emeralds and age related wear elsewhere.

You know, I JUST thought that same thing. And I don't want a reproduction. I want a true antique. I like the shape of it a whole lot. But I will keep searching!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I quite like the first two you posted. I really like the 2nd one, but it's a 5. And I am a 7.5. So that may not be doable.

The first one I am a little afraid because of the finger coverage, I won't wear it often. Maybe I would surprise myself. Because it's almost exactly like a couple of my inspiration pictures. and maybe the model's fingers aren't as long as mine!

I think your ring may be out of my budget. What size is it? I will try those search words too! I never saw any of these in my etsy searches!

You can probably size it up that much. The band looks like it could use some TLC anyway. I have had my jeweler do a sizing from 4 to 7 before with a similar band.

I can find an old link for you to chat if you want. It's not far out of the budget really. My ring finger is anywhere from 6.75 to 7.25 depending on day. I think mine is a 6.5. It fits fine. The band is slim which helps. I have short fingers.

I can post a photo of a similar size ring if you want to the first that I linked that you liked. I probably have something close in size for mm.

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You can probably size it up that much. The band looks like it could use some TLC anyway. I have had my jeweler do a sizing from 4 to 7 before with a similar band.

I can find an old link for you to chat if you want. It's not far out of the budget really. My ring finger is anywhere from 6.75 to 7.25 depending on day. I think mine is a 6.5. It fits fine. The band is slim which helps. I have short fingers.

I can post a photo of a similar size ring if you want to the first that I linked that you liked. I probably have something close in size for mm.

Sure!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium

elizat

Ideal_Rock
You are great at finding these! I keep going back to one of the first ones you posted. It’s even my size. I feel like it’s almost exactly like one of my inspiration pictures!

I can try to take a photo of the look on my hand. We have a similar finger size.

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can try to take a photo of the look on my hand. We have a similar finger size.

I’d love to see a picture if you have one!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I’d love to see a picture if you have one!

I'll get one in daylight for you tomorrow. I don't think it's too much if a look for everyday. I will post mm of the rings so you can see and compare as well.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over budget, but not a huge amount so worth making an offer if you like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results