shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a stack ring :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking to buy a stack ring for myself
31.gif
. I would like something in rose/pink gold and diamonds. I was thinking about going custom (and that''s still an option) but was wondering what is already out there. I know if there is something cute already out there that PSer''s would be the ones to find it
28.gif

Please help!!! Thank you!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
check out the beverley K rings on pearlmans site. they will make anything in pink/rose gold so if you see a style you like you can easily have it made the way you want.

link to BK

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I was unaware of that. Do they have any that are not full eternities? I am worried my ring size may change (as we are planning on having kids in a few years).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:26:48 AM
Author: Sparkles22
Thank you! I was unaware of that. Do they have any that are not full eternities? I am worried my ring size may change (as we are planning on having kids in a few years).

yes, they will make them with a sizing bar if you request it and they will do different gemstones as well.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:58:23 AM
Author: QueenG
Vespergirl recently got beautiful stacking rings from LaurenKein.com, with great prices to boot! They appear to be full eternity, however, but if your ring size changes, it's just another excuse for new bling! here's the link to Vespergirl's rings...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rose-gold-white-gold-micropave-eternity-bands.79767/
Those are pretty! And a terrific price... I will definately keep them in mind...yum!

ETA: I just saw the smallest size they have is a 5. I wear a 4.25
7.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 11:18:16 AM
Author: mrssalvo

yes, they will make them with a sizing bar if you request it and they will do different gemstones as well.
Do I contact Pearlman''s about that? Will they find the gemstones for me?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:58:23 AM
Author: QueenG
Vespergirl recently got beautiful stacking rings from LaurenKein.com, with great prices to boot! They appear to be full eternity, however, but if your ring size changes, it''s just another excuse for new bling! here''s the link to Vespergirl''s rings...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rose-gold-white-gold-micropave-eternity-bands.79767/
Did anyone get to see the one she referred to in her post that was 3mm from Ross Simons?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 11:22:45 AM
Date: 3/18/2008 11:18:16 AM

Do I contact Pearlman''s about that? Will they find the gemstones for me?

yes, contact pearlmans for more info. I''m pretty sure though that BK sources the stones used, so pearlman''s wouldn''t really be involved in finding the gemstones in that size.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 4:21:22 PM
Author: coatimundi
Here''s a rose gold and diamond half eternity bezel set band.

http://www.elizapage.com/product.php?pid=1264

Here''s a different Lauren Klein band.

http://www.laurenklein.com/1r2082-3t.html

Love the rose gold stackables!
I was hoping you would chime in as I always drool over your rings!!!
30.gif
I really like the second one you posted.... a lot! I wonder what the mm size is on it....hmmm
27.gif

Thanks so much for taking the time to post and respond
1.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 4:34:29 PM

yes, contact pearlmans for more info. I''m pretty sure though that BK sources the stones used, so pearlman''s wouldn''t really be involved in finding the gemstones in that size.
Great thank you! Gosh... now I have to many options... what to do what to do...

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Buy ''em ALL!!!!
31.gif
just kidding! Those are some pretty choices. I would have a hard time deciding.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 11:37:56 PM
Author: hairgirl95
Buy ''em ALL!!!!
31.gif
just kidding! Those are some pretty choices. I would have a hard time deciding.
Oh I really wish I could!!!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 1:50:12 PM
Author: mercoledi
Found one!
WOW that one is beautiful and with PINK diamonds!!!!!!! Somewhat over what I think I am willing to spend right now. Definately going on the "someday" list. But when I was looking at the site and found this one:

http://www.topazery.com/antique-jewelry-item-rg1780.htm

And I think it's really pretty, even though it's not rose gold with diamonds. It's another favorite redish/purple stones...yum!

ETA: I know you all are going to smack me for this, but do you think I could find this ring somewhere and ask they not make it with the milligrain and engravings? There was a post a little bit back where someone ordered this type of ring and they (can't remember who) forgot the milligrian on the square bezels, so I am wondering if I could request no milligrain or engraving...... Looks like they only have this one ring on their site though, so I am wondering if anyplace else has it.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to thank everyone again for your help! Especially since I can be sooooo indecisive! I think I am also going to look around some stores too to get a better idea of how sizes/colors etc will look on. It also looks like there can be some color variability within what is classified as "rose gold" and I definately like the more pink look.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried overstock.com, they have some really cute stacking rings in all differnet colors and stone's! They are also a nice price so you could get a couple
31.gif
I acutally have been scoping some out cause they are about $100 and they have them in every color of sapphire you can think of! Just some fun for me and nothing really expensive, the one I attached is blue sapphire and they are all about 1mm. So you can stack lots. Hope you find some soon that you like!

bluey.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 4:53:03 PM
Author: wen104
Have you tried overstock.com, they have some really cute stacking rings in all differnet colors and stone''s! They are also a nice price so you could get a couple
31.gif
I acutally have been scoping some out cause they are about $100 and they have them in every color of sapphire you can think of! Just some fun for me and nothing really expensive, the one I attached is blue sapphire and they are all about 1mm. So you can stack lots. Hope you find some soon that you like!
No I hadn''t looked there yet! Those are pretty thin though...guess I would have to get a couple
31.gif
27.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I totally saw something like that yesterday but thought you wanted/needed diamonds; I''ll see if I can dig it up!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
This is pretty but not quite...

Shoot! I''ll find it tomorrow.
but it has milgraining
15.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 9:47:51 PM
Author: mercoledi
This is pretty but not quite...

Shoot! I'll find it tomorrow.
but it has milgraining
15.gif
Here.
OMG that is beautiful!!!!!!!! Do you think I can size it down from a 6 to 4.25? Can miligraining be polished out? I am saving that one in my pictures, just incase I do go custom, I can have them bezel it. I think I would bezel the diamonds with a thicker bezel rather than putting prongs in there.

I like the rose gold one too!!!!

ETA: I was so excited I forgot to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that a pretty thing? I''m glad you like it! New they''re 1.2Kish, (by Jolie designs) so it''s probably worth poking around for a few quotes. Personally I like the diamonds as a round peg in a square hole, but I can see what you mean about the prongs.

Happy searching!
36.gif

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
I just got these rings from Lauren Klein...you get all three (rose gold, yellow gold and white gold) and they are super thin and gorgeous diamonds...all for $399 (and use promo code col5 for a 10% discount too:)

I LOOOOOOOOVEEE mine stacked in different combos with my other diamond bands!

http://www.laurenklein.com/1r2082-3t.html

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really pretty! How thin are they? Do you think they would let me do 2 rose gold ones and 1 white gold instead of yellow gold?

I am looking for a slightly "thick" one by stack ring standards (like 2.5-3mm) because I will be wearing it solo for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results