carat
color
clarity

Help me find a setting similar to HOF Transcend

heb80

Rough_Rock

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BGD can make you something like that without any issue. So could ERD. Steven Kirsch could make you something even more beautiful, as could Victor Canera.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am in the minority here. My setting is a HOF. I have tried on the Transcend and it is stunning. It also covers a lot of real estate on your finger! Have you tried it on yet? If not, I recommend you do so. I have had no problems with my setting in the past 2+ years I have had it. Good luck with your search :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
risingsun|1316100106|3018203 said:
I am in the minority here. My setting is a HOF. I have tried on the Transcend and it is stunning. It also covers a lot of real estate on your finger! Have you tried it on yet? If not, I recommend you do so. I have had no problems with my setting in the past 2+ years I have had it. Good luck with your search :))

RS I agree with you totally. I just didn't take the time to question why the OP wanted a different setting, my bad. HoF settings are great quality and are beautiful in person. I seriously considered this setting for my asscher but all the HoF dealers around here are REALLY nasty and I didn't want to give them my business.

If you love the original you should get the original.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1316130568|3018530 said:
risingsun|1316100106|3018203 said:

RS I agree with you totally. I just didn't take the time to question why the OP wanted a different setting, my bad. HoF settings are great quality and are beautiful in person. I seriously considered this setting for my asscher but all the HoF dealers around here are REALLY nasty and I didn't want to give them my business.

If you love the original you should get the original.

My comments were not directed specifically at you, Layla. I just think that sometimes the original setting will give the person what they want. Fortunately, my HOF jeweler is very nice. He has the only place in our area where you can find great jewelry by forward thinking designers. I live in a fashion wasteland ;(

slg47

Ideal_Rock
if the HOF is in your budget I would get it...it is beautiful and I don't think there are many similar with the small split shank.

heb80

Rough_Rock
I have looked at the HOF Transcend and agree it is quite stunning. I just thought I could get a bigger center stone staying away from the "brand name".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results