shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscherbee

Rough_Rock
Which Asscher rock should we get -- please help!
What do you thing about these:

There is a 1.48 G VS2 Asscher cut that measures 6.18 X 6.15 X 4.53. This is a GIA stone that was graded EX, EX, none. Table 61%, Depth 68.2%; Crown Height is 16.5%mm, Pavilion Depth is 48.3%; $7,820.00.

or a Asscher 1.55 H SI1 GIA, depth 66.8%, Table 59% 6.67x6.59x4.40 stk no gd ex no $6689. According to the vendor, the diamond is eye clean. The inclusion under the table is white and not visible without a 10x loupe.

or an Asscher 1.65 carat, I, VS1, GIA, depth 66.8%, table 59%, 6.68x6.59x4.49, thick, none, ex, ex, none, $7987.

Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated!

tongue.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Are these Royal Asschers or generic asschers? If generic, I wouldn't be comfortable commiting to one without seeing it to make sure it really looks like an asscher and not a square emerald.

That said, with a step cut, I'd also wouldn't be comfortable with an "I" color unless I like warmer diamonds.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
How much does clarity affect an ascheresque stone?

Asscherbee

Rough_Rock
these are not branded Asschers.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Interesting Jim34.

You only registered today. Members of this forum do not know anything about your level of knowledge. Yet you are posting in many threads to contact an unknown vendor.
nono.gif

New members and visitors to Price Scope should use caution regarding this endorsement.
rolleyes.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Leonid!
2.gif
I kinda wondered what was going on. I see the posts I put out last night and no Jim34 post. Mine look out of place now. LOL

Just trying to help until you found the posts.
appl.gif

Always nice to know you are watching to keep this forum/board a SAFE environment. We don't need or want predators.
nono.gif

Thanks again, Leonid!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results