shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Sevens, I was wondering what you were doing with "K". Hubby knew I wanted to look for a setting for a solitaire one day and blindly asked what I may want and I said oh honey I have a whole folder if you have some time, poor man! I went into town to see what I liked and saw this INCREDIBLE deal on the A Jaffe, it is 14k white gold and with .04 G vs2 surprise stones for $474 plus tax.......needless to say it is on layway until I decide for sure
27.gif
, then I called and told him that I had something for him to see and we went down and he REALLY liked it, but I have been on the fence. The only thing that I was worried about was the width, and I am over that, so this week I am going to have them size that baby up and she will be mine!
36.gif
Thanks to all of y''all who have helped push me off the fence, i really appreciate it. My hubby is saying "told ya so", but hey, a girl has to be sure! Thanks again it means the world! Mokey

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the a jaffe is beautiful and makes for good "bones"
2.gif
. can''t wait to see pictures.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MRS Salvo, I took your advice from a previous thread and went to try stuff on. I thought I "knew" what I wanted until I got there and tried stuff on, what I loved in the pics was not for me in the store. The A Jaffe just spoke to me for some reason, kind of how I picked out my three stone, when I looked in the case it was the only thing I saw. Thanks again. Mokey

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results