clarity

Help me choose an eternity band. WF vs SP

Which do you prefer ?

• WF Diamonds for an Eternity ring

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
Guys..
need your help to decide on a wedding band..

I like the look of a shared prong eternity band and have narrowed my choices into 2:

1. WF''s Diamond for an Eternity, which is actually a 3/4 eternity, 20 round diamonds = 0.8 tcw
http://www.whiteflash.com/Wedding_Bands/Diamonds-for-an-Eternity--3-4-_1069.htm#

2. Facets Collection / Signed Pieces, 32 round diamonds = 0.83 tcw
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=3990

My engagement ring is a 0.80ct solitaire white gold ( Stuller Solstice setting, size 6.5), pictured below.
Which one do you think will look better with my e-ring ?
28.gif

IMGP4857.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the WF mainly because there is a little "room" in the back where there aren''t any diamonds. Even though this means you don''t have the full "eternity" look, I think it is a little more practical for a ring you are going to wear possibly forever...that way you can resize it if ever becomes necessary.

Also, it looks like the WF diamonds are each a little bigger because of this...always a plus!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Exactly
Date: 1/29/2007 3:43:18 PM
Author: rockzilla
I vote for the WF mainly because there is a little ''room'' in the back where there aren''t any diamonds. Even though this means you don''t have the full ''eternity'' look, I think it is a little more practical for a ring you are going to wear possibly forever...that way you can resize it if ever becomes necessary.

Also, it looks like the WF diamonds are each a little bigger because of this...always a plus!
Exactly why I voted for the WF, too!
emteeth.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the fact that SP has a trade up policy and also a great return policy on their eternity bands, so I voted for the SP's one. I also just have a mental thing that I like a full eternity.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t vote because I couldn''t decide. Both are good choices, you really can''t go wrong here!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 4:11:01 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I like the fact that SP has a trade up policy and also a great return policy on their eternity bands, so I voted for the SP''s one. I also just have a mental thing that I like a full eternity.

I also like the full eternity band at that size. Rings tend to "twirl" and with a full eternity band, you will always have the diamonds showing.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 3:43:18 PM
Author: rockzilla
I vote for the WF mainly because there is a little ''room'' in the back where there aren''t any diamonds. Even though this means you don''t have the full ''eternity'' look, I think it is a little more practical for a ring you are going to wear possibly forever...that way you can resize it if ever becomes necessary.

all good points. it just comes down to what matters most to you!
i didn''t vote because i think they are both fine choices, you just have decide which ''package'' fits you best.

have fun deciding! i can''t wait to see what you get!
36.gif

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I know I can always count on PS''ers ;-)

Good to hear that I can''t go wrong with either one of these. I will dig PS archive to see more discussions/comparisons between them.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hard choice because I love Whiteflash diamonds, but I voted for the Facets because it is full eternity. I think a narrow band like that will turn over a lot and if it were me it would drive me crazy to have that metal strip showing!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do shared prong eternity bands dig in your other fingers? I think they look beautiful but I would worry I might get sore fingers.

Also with shared prong are the diamonds more safe than pave or melee?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 6:26:46 PM
Author: Maisiebelle
Do shared prong eternity bands dig in your other fingers? I think they look beautiful but I would worry I might get sore fingers.

Also with shared prong are the diamonds more safe than pave or melee?
I have a shared prong full eternity and it is very comfortable. Really. Very.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results