shape
carat
color
clarity

help me choose a setting!

waterisgood21

Rough_Rock
Which would you prefer, a OEC round or cushion?
I purchased the cushion setting but now im having second thoughts on it which i know is horrible!
I love the setting for both rings but can't decide for the life me cushion or round!
But i'm leaning towards the round now.
Both rings are from Single Stone.
Help! All your thoughts and imputs would be great. Thank you!

TA06_0.jpg NLR07721.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those are very different looks, even though the settings elements are similar. I was actually was considering the first setting for an oval, and wasn't aware that there was a version for a cushion.

I am partial to the cushion. I like OECs in more simple settings in which you can focus on the beautiful faceting, but that is just my personal preference.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1315169386|3009717 said:
Those are very different looks, even though the settings elements are similar. I was actually was considering the first setting for an oval, and wasn't aware that there was a version for a cushion.

I am partial to the cushion. I like OECs in more simple settings in which you can focus on the beautiful faceting, but that is just my personal preference.

+1

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I like the top setting better, I am guessing that is the round. i normally like more angular thing but something about that top setting really speaks to me. That would be the one I would pick.

Goos luck
:bigsmile:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on the center stone. If you love the center stone, then stick with the setting it will fit in. That said, just by looking at the settings alone, I really like the cushion setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results