shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a pendant for Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2005 10:52:56 PM
Author: WTNLVR

I like the whiteflash one the best. However, the stones total weight indicate that the individual stones are itsy bitsy tiny weeny. So, if you want a response to your new bling- I don''t think this will get it.
Actually, the x/o is no shrinking violet in person....I saw it during our trip to Whiteflash.

Here is a picture of Mara holding it......you can see it''s noticeable.....even holding its own near Mara''s wedding set.

That would be my pick.....it''s beautiful in person.

111inpersonxopendant.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Alj. That looks very pretty Maya.
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the top left with the x design...it''s clean and classic.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamonds making up the X pendant look gorgeous, but I think the X is too big or something. Too much metal. The flower pendant is nice and I'd go for this one (and actually, I had even looked at it the other day and was thinking about it
2.gif
).

The kitty is super cute, but I looked up the site and there is no info regarding clarity/color and I take this as a bad sign. The other J. Allen pendant you posted (the circle one) is an I1. I wouldn't get this even though it's very pretty in the picture.

So my choice is: Flower Pendant!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Thanks ALJ!!
36.gif
Do you maybe know the total carat weight of the pendant you posted?

I have just e-mailed Jamie at Whiteflash and asked for a photo, possibly a neck shot of the 0.25 ct TW and the 0.5 ct TW pendants.

I send the link to this thread to my husband as well, hopefully he gets the hint
9.gif

Maya

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi MC (and others)

Thanks for your opinions. I am a bit weary about the quality of the kitty pendant too. I am not a big fan of pave either.

Since I want something classic, I decided to go with the XO. Tiffany''s also has a Bubbles pendant, but at a premium of course. I would love to have the Tiffany one and not a replica. The S&S pendant may be really nice, but I do not know the quality of their work, and since some of their photos seem to be "virtual" or photoshopped, I do not know what it would look like in person. With WF, I will be sure what I get.

Anyway, it is up to hubby to decide what he wants to get me
2.gif

Maya

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
The X pendant would be my choice too. The bubble one is pretty too but it''s very Tiffany''s whereas the WF one looks a bit more unique. And so sparkly!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
OH I LOVE the James Allen Circle pendant! I think it is classic yet simple and casual!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results