shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, looking for a specific thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
What is the thread about?

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
I''m thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000.
9.gif

karissa

Rough_Rock
Sorry, the thread had a picture of a 3ct oval e-ring with two side stones and a matching eternity band. i have been searching for it for about a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i know this is probably like looking for a needle in a hay stack, but i really loved the ring and am going to get one made and i want it to look similar to the one in the picture. Thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any idea of when this ring was posted?? I would look through the ering/ eye candy folder thread and see if you can find it there. Nan updates it daily, maybe she will remember this ring. I'll ask her for you.
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out Show me your oval ring - there are a ton in that thread -

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Is this the ring?

2ps38838.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was my guess - and there were others in that thread as well.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
was it Dee Jay''s?
3.02 I SI1
link
Ering-with-eternity-band%20small.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2006 11:48:36 AM
Author: sevens one
was it Dee Jay''s?
3.02 I SI1
link
Ering-with-eternity-band%20small.jpg
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my... i think i have found my new goal for 2006-2___??

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Since I love you all like sisters (and brothers, where applicable - LOL!) you can borrow my jewelry any time. (Of course the trade off is I get to wear YOURS while you're wearing MINE!!!)

P.S. - Mara - where did Portia go in your avitar??? Don't get me wrong, I love the new one, but your little doggie is just so CUTE!

karissa

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much that was exactly the ring that i was looking for. if you don''t mind me asking what is the ct size of each diamond on the eternity band. sorry i would have thanked you guys sooner but i was sick this past weekend.

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
There are 14 stones in the eternity band, each .34 to .36 ct.

If I'd had more foresight when I took the photos I would have done some of the eternity band by itself. If you're interested let me know and I can give it a shot -- but be warned, as evidenced by my previous work I'm not a very good photographer!

P.S. - if you didn't mean my ring, but instead the georgous one above it posted by Lizz, please disregard this info!

karissa

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much dee jay and yes it was ur ring that i really liked. if you do get a chance post a shot of ur eternity band.

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
I''ll get some pics this weekend and post them for you.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is nice seeing those gorgeous rings of yours again Dee Jay!!!

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Here are some pics of the eternity band.

Close up:

Eternity back close-up.jpg

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Full hand:

Etermity band full hand.jpg

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Side view:

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Ooops - let me try that again!

Eternity band side view.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Dee Jay, we have the same taste in dogs, and in jewelry! Yours is amazing!!!! I love your w-set and sapphire ring, WOW!!!!

ETA: Just read your orig post about the upgrade and I saw you mentioned the Chicago Gem Lab. Is that Lorraine that you have been working with? We had my orig set appraised there (back when we lived in Chicago) and they did a great job. Small, small world! I miss Chicago so much!

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Gail - yes, Lorraine has appraised all of my pieces. I really enjoy working with her. She makes it sound like no question is stupid (even though I'm sure most of mine are!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2006 5:40:33 PM
Author: Dee Jay
Since I love you all like sisters (and brothers, where applicable - LOL!) you can borrow my jewelry any time. (Of course the trade off is I get to wear YOURS while you''re wearing MINE!!!)

P.S. - Mara - where did Portia go in your avitar??? Don''t get me wrong, I love the new one, but your little doggie is just so CUTE!
I know she''s a darlin'', but I figured I''d give the dog love a rest for a little while and switch it out...plus the Yahoo! avatars just got the option to add those big sparkly diamond earrings...so I figured it was fitting to have my girl on here with her 2c+ wonders shining from her ears, I have to live vicariously through someone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results