shape
carat
color
clarity

Help in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bruin

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a store to buy a loose diamond? or a particular person please let me know. It appears every store has its own branded diamond and I fell like I am dealing with car salesmen.

I am ready for a ROCK not a Pinto !!!

beaute

Rough_Rock
Hi, the best place with reasonable prices is located as Hefez & Sons Jewelers at 387 Washington St, Boston. 617 - 451 0 2797.
Believe me, my fiance' and I went to buy wedding rings and Joe (the son) was the best in all jewelry building :wavey:

rlynden

Rough_Rock
I was not comfortable at all when I went to Hefez and spoke to Joe. Very "salesy". I also went to Joseph gann and the son there was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I would go back there.

STAY AWAY FROM THE MALLS!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i dont know where you live but Cohasset Jewelers has a great reputation and had a number of GIA certed stones just on hand. They used to be in the jewelers building but moved out the suburbs when it was the red light district until it got cleaned up in the 80's.....................they are very well conncted for antique jewelry well

TLS

Shiny_Rock
rylnden, I sent you a private message :)

dtufo

Rough_Rock
if you are looking for a round diamond, jay at hefez and sons tells me he wrote the book. he''s a great guy been very patient with me in searching for my diamond. i''m looking for an asscher so not many on hand but he has been no pressure and very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results