shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!! I have until 5 PM tomorrow Friday to decide!!!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
After 7 months of work on a 5 stone ring (other threads), I now have 4 diamonds that I like on hold. But I don't know if all 4 will be good matches. Two have very different table sizes.

Please, please let me know what you all think. Pros/Cons? I'm too much of an amateur to understand the ASET, Ideal Scope, and Hearts & Arrows documents. I really need help in understanding what I am seeing for each of these stones

Two of these diamonds have very different table sizes. The diamond advisor said that shouldn't be a problem, but what do you think? Other diamonds may be coming available in the near future.

Should I buy these 4 stones tomorrow or just 3 of them or two of them or just let things go for now? I need to make a really quick decision.

Stone # 1
0415 ct E VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond AGS-104111969039

DIAMOND SPECIFICATIONS

Depth %61.8
Table %57.0
Crown Angle34.7
Star %50.0
Pavilion Angle40.8
Crown %14.9
Lower Girdle %76.0
Diameter 4.77
Table 2.72 - 57%

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4326361.htm

Stone # 2
0.42 ct D VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond AGS-104111969024

Depth %61.6
Table %56.6
Crown Angle34.6
Star %52.0
Pavilion Angle40.7
Crown %15.0
Lower Girdle %76.0
DIAMOND SPECIFICATIONS

Diameter 4.80
Table 2.72 - 56. 6%

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4326346.htm

Stone # 3
0.411 ct E VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond AGS-104111969033

Depth %61.1
Table %56.3
Crown Angle34.8
Star %50.0
Pavilion Angle40.8
Crown %15.0
Lower Girdle %76.0
Diameter 4.80
Table 2.72 - 56. 3%

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4326355.htm

Stone # 4
0.406 ct D VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond AGS-104111473064

Depth %61.2
Table %55.7
Crown Angle34.3
Star %52.0
Pavilion Angle40.6
Crown %15.0
Lower Girdle %77.0
Diameter 4.795
Table 2.66 - 55. 7%

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4311117.htm

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I loooooove a small table so if it were me I would go for #4.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I loooooove a small table so if it were me I would go for #4.

I need 5 stones. So only #4 is okay out of this bunch???

That was the first stone I liked, but then, I found 3 more with tables & diameters closer to one & other. But even with #4 having a smaller table, I still like it, too.

I don't know how to properly read the accompanying ASET, Ideal Scope, and Hearts & Arrows documents to verify what my eye is seeing in the actual diamond images. So I really need help in deciding what to do.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, I missed the part about a 5-stone! You want to make sure the tables are the same size, so actually given the one I mentioned is the only one of that size you should eliminate that one. The 1st 2 are a good start... the 3rd might be okay, but you really want to have same table size or it will not be aesthetically pleasing and you are spending way to much on these stones for it to not be perfect! Have you asked WF to help you?

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry, I missed the part about a 5-stone! You want to make sure the tables are the same size, so actually given the one I mentioned is the only one of that size you should eliminate that one. The 1st 2 are a good start... the 3rd might be okay, but you really want to have same table size or it will not be aesthetically pleasing and you are spending way to much on these stones for it to not be perfect! Have you asked WF to help you?

My Whiteflash advisor said that in her opinion all the stones will work in size & color. The one with the smallest table can go on the end and should look okay unless I'm extremely picky. But I may be; I don't know. It's hard to judge from on-line images and not something I'm looking at in real life.

Finding 5 stones that are an exact match is extremely difficult.

What about the ASET, Ideal Scope, and Hearts & Arrows images for each stone? Are they all good for the quality of the stones?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
WF will line up all the stones together and send you a photo so you can get an idea. When I bought my ACA studs they did that for me (although they were almost virtually identical proportions but it was comforting to see given the expense was so much). But you are only at 4 stones, not 5. YES, it is no easy task to match 5 stones... often a jeweler will go through a huge quantity just to find 5. As for the quality of the stones, if they are ACAs you have nothing to worry about. That's why you are paying what they cost... to get super ideal strict proportion stones.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Also, with regard to your hold, you can probably ask for a little extension... you are purchasing 5 stones and I am sure they would accommodate you. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. They accommodated me with a little extension because I wanted to be able to see the images side by side that they needed a little time to produce, and also I needed to get some funds transferred so I could pay via wire transfer and they extended the hold for me.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Also, with regard to your hold, you can probably ask for a little extension... you are purchasing 5 stones and I am sure they would accommodate you. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. They accommodated me with a little extension because I wanted to be able to see the images side by side that they needed a little time to produce, and also I needed to get some funds transferred so I could pay via wire transfer and they extended the hold for me.

I've asked about the possibility of an extension, but the advisor said that it can't be done. I just have strict 24 hour hold. This stone size is now very much in demand for people looking for earrings for Christmas. So they don't want to keep them out of inventory too long if I'm not going to immediately buy them.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I can understand the demand right now. But you don't even have 5 stones. Did they expect you to just purchase 4 now and source the 5th later???

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, since they are all ACAs and 40 pointers, I would find it hard to tell the difference IRL given that they are all Ds and Es. I would not have a problem buying 4 first if those are good. And just wait for one more to pop up. I am assuming it won't be too long... a week or two. Can you find out how often they are getting more?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would purchase all 4 ... to me the diamonds will face up basically 56-57 ... I'd make the 57 be the center, and the 55.7 and 56.3 the last pair ... for your 5th stone try for a table between 56.5 - 56.8 if possible ... YMMV.

Or buy the 3, leave out the 55.7, and then try to find a matched pair with tables falling within 56.3 to 57.

Either way, an ACA five-stone will be beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These table sizes are just fine. You can't really see that difference in stones this small. Just don't go smaller than the 55.7 with the 5th stone. The diameter is the most important, and these are a great match!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand the time pressure. These are fairly commoditized. I think that's a sales gimmick.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't understand the time pressure. These are fairly commoditized. I think that's a sales gimmick.

I don’t know. Here are some reasons that cut against your opinion:

1. Holidays deplete stock. Why hold for longer than your policies say you will when you may have lots more willing buyers;
2. Stock already depleted due to Covid19 and cutters not being able to work;
3. @starbrite has taken 7 months to get to this point. I’m not picking on her. It’s hard to work with a bench when you have little experience. This is an expensive project. WF may have discussed this with her and may be reluctant to hold longer than normal. I think she said in another post that at the start of her search WF wasn’t as amenable to her process as she’d like.(maybe my memory is wrong!)
4. Their super ideal diamonds, their rules.

She’s had a tough time finding diamonds that meet her criteria and a bench that she feels secure with - now she’s found 4 out of the 5 diamonds. I don’t hear a sales gimmick. I hear a business that says make up your mind. Or arrange to see these in your hometown per WF policies.
JMO.

P.S. I have never bought from WF.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
WF will line up all the stones together and send you a photo so you can get an idea. When I bought my ACA studs they did that for me (although they were almost virtually identical proportions but it was comforting to see given the expense was so much). But you are only at 4 stones, not 5. YES, it is no easy task to match 5 stones... often a jeweler will go through a huge quantity just to find 5. As for the quality of the stones, if they are ACAs you have nothing to worry about. That's why you are paying what they cost... to get super ideal strict proportion stones.

I started this long progress 8 months ago wanting Super Ideal Cut stones.

After that, there has been a lot of bumps in the road along the way. The local jeweler, that we've been working with, insisted upon doing the custom setting design work before ever discussing either price or diamonds - even after I indicated the kind of diamonds I wanted. Not knowing any better, we went along with her way of doing business.

When we finally agreed on a design I like, she then said that she would be the one to source the stones. I had originally told her that I wanted to source my own stones, but I figured that since she was highly rated, she'd probably be able to get good stones. So we agreed to at least look a the diamonds she had to offer. I had repeatedly told her exactly the kind of stones that what I want; right down to dimensions.

However, I've been very disappointed with the local jeweler's limited stone choices. They didn't even start to come close to what I wanted.

So I'm back to where I started. But now, I have decided that I will get my ACA diamonds & then worry about what to do with the mounting. I now know exactly what I want in a setting. If the local jeweler is willing to set diamonds I've purchased elsewhere, I'm willing to still work with her & the mounting.

Otherwise, I'll still have some nice ACA diamonds that I really wanted from the start. Then, I'll have to find someone else to do the setting. This ring is a very special occasion ring. So I want to love it.

Right now, my concern is first getting diamonds that I'm going to love. That will get things really going. I know now that I should have done this at the start, but the local jewelers here don't seem to work that way. Live and learn.

Wish I had known about PriceScope when we first started this project. I'd probably would have a ring - with stones I like - by now. Instead, I tried to be loyal to our hometown businesses & put up with all kinds of delays & anxiety. After it finally became crystal clear that the local jeweler absolutely can't provide the kind of diamonds I want, I knew it was time to just stop going along with whatever she offered. I'm just not willing to pay a super premium price for less quality. I want diamonds I feel happy looking at everyday. I don't want to just settle. I'm also not willing to overpay to just settle.

I just got an email from my White Flash rep and she has sent a complete comparison of the 4 stones I have selected together. They're individual photos from off the Web Site but all in a row. They look pretty impressive together. She has also recommended an IF D stone with a 56.1 table size (that hasn't yet gone into inventory yet) that will match. From what I see, it may balance with Stone #4 in table size. So the two diamonds with slightly smaller tables can go on each end and not look weird. This may actually all work out.

For the first time since April, I actually feel like I'm starting to really move forward.

The IF stone still hasn't been priced, but it's a possibility for this ring. I have my fingers crossed. Then, I'd have all 5 stones - even if the table on two are slightly smaller than the center 3 that are pretty equal. I don't need IF quality, but I prefer to buy all 5 stones at once. IF will go along with the other 4 VVS1 diamonds. I'm also now looking at 3 D color and 2 E color, but from the top in a bezel setting, I doubt even someone who is color sensitive will see that.

Based on everything I've read on Pricescope, I trust Whiteflash to provide me with good stones. I have picked out my own stones (except for stone #5) from their website. WF provides a lot of information. Plus our WF rep has been helpful, too. I hadn't talked to her myself before until today. I feel a lot more confident now that I finally have.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am very limited in what I can say and I am saying nothing specific to those 4 diamonds just diamonds in general.

The table % are all in the same type, when its a big issue is mixing tolk type with 60/60 type stones.
tolk mixed with steep deeps can look weird also because of possible different contrast patterns.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t hear a sales gimmick. I hear a business that says make up your mind. Or arrange to see these in your hometown per WF policies.
JMO.

True. There will be another bus along any minute. This is not like an antique ring with a colored stone. The diamond forums are like buying from a catalog compared to the Colored Stones forum. I'll try to stay in my lane. =)2

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
True. There will be another bus along any minute. This is not like an antique ring with a colored stone. The diamond forums are like buying from a catalog compared to the Colored Stones forum. I'll try to stay in my lane. =)2

:-o

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I am very limited in what I can say and I am saying nothing specific to those 4 diamonds just diamonds in general.

The table % are all in the same type, when its a big issue is mixing tolk type with 60/60 type stones.
tolk mixed with steep deeps can look weird also because of possible different contrast patterns.

I don't understand.

I really don't understand what tolk type is or if any of these are steep deeps. I'm trying to get educated before buying anything and later having regrets.

As I said, I'm a Novice and don't exactly know what I should be looking for. I don't want to learn by making mistakes. Matching stones seems to be a major endever.

All help for me to understand what I should be looking for in matching stones like this will be greatly appreciated. An educated consumer makes for a happier consumer; no matter where they buy their diamonds. I truthfully don't understand how to interpret all the angles.

I need help with that.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
I don’t know. Here are some reasons that cut against your opinion:

1. Holidays deplete stock. Why hold for longer than your policies say you will when you may have lots more willing buyers;
2. Stock already depleted due to Covid19 and cutters not being able to work;
3. @starbrite has taken 7 months to get to this point. I’m not picking on her. It’s hard to work with a bench when you have little experience. This is an expensive project. WF may have discussed this with her and may be reluctant to hold longer than normal. I think she said in another post that at the start of her search WF wasn’t as amenable to her process as she’d like.(maybe my memory is wrong!)
4. Their super ideal diamonds, their rules.

She’s had a tough time finding diamonds that meet her criteria and a bench that she feels secure with - now she’s found 4 out of the 5 diamonds. I don’t hear a sales gimmick. I hear a business that says make up your mind. Or arrange to see these in your hometown per WF policies.
JMO.

P.S. I have never bought from WF.

It was never that WF wasn't amenable to anything that we wanted. It was that as a Novice, we had no idea how different jewelers did things. I was just learning. The local jeweler, that we ended up with, was merely by far the most aggressive in making us feel obligated to go with her... That's how we ended up with her.

As for WF and their limited 24 hour hold, I fully understand that. No disagreement or complaints.

Still, it doesn't give me a long time to decide if I'm overlooking anything in my selections. I really need those experienced with Super Ideal cut stones to tell me if I should be considering something I might be missing.

If I don't get these stones, other diamonds I like will come along. I feel secure in that. The local jeweler, however, cannot provide what I want. So I will not be looking at any more of her stones.

The big concern is the matchy matchy factor for 5 stone ring. Beyond table and diamond sizes, would something else make stones match (or not match)???

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand.

I really don't understand what tolk type is or if any of these are steep deeps. I'm trying to get educated before buying anything and later having regrets.

As I said, I'm a Novice and don't exactly know what I should be looking for. I don't want to learn by making mistakes. Matching stones seems to be a major endever.

All help for me to understand what I should be looking for in matching stones like this will be greatly appreciated. An educated consumer makes for a happier consumer; no matter where they buy their diamonds. I truthfully don't understand how to interpret all the angles.

I need help with that.

@Karl_K is trying to say none of these stones are 60/60 type stones, meaning close to 60 table and close to 60 depth. Those types of stones tend to be whiter and show less fire compared to the 4 stones you have selected. So you're fine. (Karl, if I am misunderstanding you, please correct me.) Some people want more white light return, and it's just a preference. WF ACA are not those type of stones, rather they exhibit a balance of white light and fire. It would not be a problem to find a 5th ACA that has the balance.

You are not missing anything with these. 40 pointers are not huge so you won't be able to tell the difference between each of the stones you have chosen, if there is any discernable difference. You'll just see fiery sparkly white. These are ACAs, D and Es, VVS1. There is nothing to pick apart. Don't worry. Even if they were SI1s, it would be highly unlikely you could see anything due to the size and that WF won't offer any ACA's with performance compromised due to clarity grade.

Bottom line. You have KILLER stones. I would kill to have a five stone of this cut, color and clarity, and trust me, I've already made my share of mistakes. If it were me, knowing what I know now, and I had the funds ready, I couldn't throw my money at WF fast enough. But, that's just me...

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It was never that WF wasn't amenable to anything that we wanted. It was that as a Novice, we had no idea how different jewelers did things. I was just learning. The local jeweler, that we ended up with, was merely by far the most aggressive in making us feel obligated to go with her... That's how we ended up with her.

As for WF and their limited 24 hour hold, I fully understand that. No disagreement or complaints.

Still, it doesn't give me a long time to decide if I'm overlooking anything in my selections. I really need those experienced with Super Ideal cut stones to tell me if I should be considering something I might be missing.

If I don't get these stones, other diamonds I like will come along. I feel secure in that. The local jeweler, however, cannot provide what I want. So I will not be looking at any more of her stones.

The big concern is the matchy matchy factor for 5 stone ring. Beyond table and diamond sizes, would something else make stones match (or not match)???

From your September 3, 2020 post #38: “when we first started this process back in April, my husband spoke to someone at White Flash (our first choice because I wanted hearts & arrow ideal diamonds). Whoever my husband spoke to got upset when he told her that he would also be talking to other jewelers before proceeding with CAD's or anything major. He first wanted to get a feeling for who might be able to best design what I wanted. However, the lady at White Flash said at that early point that if he was also talking to others, she didn't feel comfortable working with him at all. So we dropped the White Flash idea; even before it ever got off the ground. We didn't want to break any unspoken rules. At that point, we were just searching for a jeweler to work with.“

This is what I was referring to. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/height-of-new-5-stone-bezel-ring.259502/post-4854607

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
these are 4 phenomenal, vetted, "top of the line" d-e color vvs1 clarity, *a cut above* white flash stones.

quite honestly, as far as round brilliants go, it really doesn't get much better than that.

if i were in your position, i would snap these 4 "darlings" up, in quick order. thereafter, i'd watch there inventory, like a hawk, and be at the ready to snare that 5th stone, as soon as i pops up. since in that time, you've become a client, the folks at whiteflash might very well be able to notify you that they have your 5th stone, before it hits inventory

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
these are 4 phenomenal, vetted, "top of the line" d-e color vvs1 clarity, *a cut above* white flash stones.

quite honestly, as far as round brilliants go, it really doesn't get much better than that.

if i were in your position, i would snap these 4 "darlings" up, in quick order. thereafter, i'd watch there inventory, like a hawk, and be at the ready to snare that 5th stone, as soon as i pops up. since in that time, you've become a client, the folks at whiteflash might very well be able to notify you that they have your 5th stone, before it hits inventory

^ This! Thank you @Big Fat Facets for saying this better than I did. I tried.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
^ This! Thank you @Big Fat Facets for saying this better than I did. I tried.

@caf i think you did great!=)2

so i kept reading and realized in post #15 that there is a 5th stone. i'd be in a real, real hurry to acquire all 5 of them, pronto, before anyone tries to snap any of them up

Reactions: caf

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@caf i think you did great!=)2

so i kept reading and realized in post #15 that there is a 5th stone. i'd be in a real, real hurry to acquire all 5 of them, pronto, before anyone tries to snap any of them up

Agreed.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I now remember your story.

I honestly would NOT go with your local jeweler for a multitude of reasons, including how she (?) was so pushy and didn’t want to work with outside stones. Also, I would definitely NOT let her set your ACAs, let alone get her hands on them.

I definitely think you should let WF make your ring. If your husband didn’t like his interaction with the WF rep and you want branded super ideal stones, talk to Brian Gavin or High Performance diamonds. They, too, can acquire your stones and work with you to have their designers make your ring.

I honestly don’t think you should be hanging onto loose stones. ADDITIONALLY, you should find out if your insurance carrier will insure loose stones, many do not. And quite honestly I would not have any carrier insure branded super ideals other than Jewelers Mutual because they understand the level of the stones you have and know the manufacturers of these stones and if you have a claim you want like like for like... not even just another AGS000, that is not the same as the branded super ideal AGS000. I cannot emphasize my opinion on this more. For all these reasons do not buy loose stones and “hang on to them”.

Do not let a local jeweler who was pushy and could not source what you want even touch your super ideals- you don’t want anyone not known for a solid reputation working with them setting them. And you don’t know this person which means just that, you don’t know them and you would be foolish to let someone you don’t have a long-standing trusted relationship take your ACAs to the back of their shop. There are recommended and trusted jewelers here that you may consider but REALLY I think if you want super ideal branded stones for this ring you should pick one of the sources for them (WF, BGD, or HPD) and let them make the ring and source the stones. These people will make sure the stones match and will not damage their own stones while setting them.

The only reason I would ever have a jeweler set stones sourced elsewhere is if I inherited a piece of jewelry that I didn’t care for the design (perhaps outdated or not my style) and wanted to repurpose into a new piece.

Please do not buy super ideals and take them elsewhere, and do not buy loose stones.

I think your experience with WF will be much different if you came to them and said you want them to make the ring.
I see 5 stone rings posted here and on Instagram by the three super ideal firms all the time that are amazing. I would not hesitate for even a SECOND to pick one and go with it from first phone call straight through to the end. And be sure to get it insured through Jewelers Mutual.

And as far as your design is concerned, unless you have something in mind that has never been done before, there are only so many ways to make a 5 stone ring. I feel confident that with photos to show your desires and commenting on photos of rings they’ve made and then refining the CADS they prepare you will have your ring.

Also, PLEASE understand that custom is a leap of faith. There may be something that isn’t exactly exactly precisely precisely 1000 % perfect. But it will be close and of very very very high quality with the finest stones money can buy. Trust me, these super ideal firms do not want their stones in mountings that are not the best of quality. Every piece that goes out into the world is an advertisement for them. Based on price point and precision, their customer is highly discerning and their work has to meet this threshold.

I don’t want to sound like a know it all so please everyone forgive me if I come across like that... I can only give you my experience and I am 55 years old and have had MANY many many custom pieces of jewelry made by different jewelers throughout the years and I also now am blessed to have a branded super ideal ring, a branded super ideal pendant, and branded super ideal studs so I’ve had a little experience with the stones and the companies that sell them and the quality of their finished pieces, not to mention seeing the daily endless “parade” of their work featured on Instagram as well as what happy owners here post all the time and the fact that they are repeat customers.

I think your husband got off on the wrong foot at WF as I get the feeling that things may have come across as though you aren’t a serious buyer - people just don’t go to these highly specialized firms to source individual stones to be purchased loose and set elsewhere. Once in awhile someone will buy a single stone for the center of an engagement ring and take elsewhere but that has usually been with a very small select number of jewelers recommended here on PS known for their reputation in specific custom designs and for their knowledge of and excellent bench work with super ideals. Most often a stone will be set in a basic mounting from the super ideal vendor and then the purchaser does what they want post transaction.

The super ideal firms do not want other jewelers working with their loose stones as they will not want to take responsibility if there is an issue with the stone later on. I believe that if one purchases loose they sign a waiver that once that loose stone is delivered to the purchaser they take no responsibility.

Even when you have, as example, an engagement diamond that you want to upgrade with the super ideal vendor you purchased from, they may send it to AGS to ascertain it’s condition as the stone needs to be as it states on its report so the next person to purchase it gets exactly what that report says they are getting.

I hope you will give what I have said very serious thought.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would take all 4. The tables are not that far off that they would be an issue. I dont think you'll even notice. They are all ACAs so they are
super ideal cuts with H&A and all the images to prove they are ideal performers. Hopefully, the incoming stone will be a nice match.
Who is going to make the setting? WF? DK?

I think you are on the right track. I have a small (.46) super ideal and its quite the performer for a smaller stone.

Dont beat yourself up over your local jeweler. How were you to know they couldnt get you nice stones? You tried.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will say this one more time, you arrange these stones by diameter, not by table size. That is ridiculous in stones this size with extremely close table sizes!!! These are all very close in diameter, too! I agree with grabbing them. Finding 5 that match at a time is not always easy, and it is especially true right now with inventory not being replenished as rapidly as usual due to Covid. I've been watching that inventory for a few months with the unlikely idea of upgrading my studs one more time :lol: , and I have not found a matched PAIR in all that time.

For what it's worth, I'd forget that local jeweler. When I first came to PS and learned about diamonds, I also tried to give my business to local jewelers, but none had diamonds that were ideal cut level and they also couldn't source them from their suppliers. Only a very lucky person has a good bench jeweler locally. I wouldn't trust that without very solid evidence. I'd use Victor, Caysie, Maytal, David Klass, Steven Kirsch, WF or HPD (if buying stones from them) any day over a local jeweler because I know the quality of their work and which one I'd choose for a particular design based on their specialties. If you explain to us the style setting you are interested in, we can help you choose the right jeweler to make it. You do not have to have a diamond vendor set the stones by any means. If the diamond vendor makes a setting like you want, then definitely use them. But if not, choose the jeweler who makes closest to the design you want.

Last edited:

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Starbrite, you know I've been following your other thread. I'm delighted that you have decided to move on from the other jeweller's selection of lacklustre diamonds and lack of interest. I am by no means an expert but I would strongly encourage you to snap up these ones which sound beautiful and well matched.

I would also find another jeweller to set them. It sounds like your local jeweller has "dropped" you as a client anyway, which is probably for the best. If she doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to you for weeks, you don't owe her anything. Cut and run.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results