shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!! i found a black inclusion on my new diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i agree with the others! i''m sorry to hear that you are disappointed -- but your ring is GORGEOUS!
30.gif

my diamond has a tiny "freckle" too, and i was worried it would bother me . . . but it doesn''t one bit. nobody but me would ever notice it''s there, and this way i know i''ll always be able to idenitfy it as "my" diamond.
9.gif

maybe give it a week, let the "new ring" thing wear off a little and see if it still bothers you? or think of it this way: if you didn''t buy an SI1, maybe you wouldn''t be able to see any teeny specks . . . but then you probably would have had to sacrifice some of that wonderful size!
1.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous. I assume that when making such a major purchase, you did examine it carefully and the inclusion was not apparent until intense scrutiny. I doubt that anyone but you will notice it and it is a large SI1.

I hope you enjoy it because it is really beautiful and looks great on your finger.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you know how much i love your ring, bbb. it is amazing. give it some time before you decide if and how much the inclusion will bother you.

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
I agree with everyone about thinking of it as a birthmark. I would take the size and color and not worry about the carbon. I know you spent a few $$ on it. Just take a deep breath and wear it for a week and see if that BEAUTIFUL diamond doesn''t grow on you. It can be hard replacing a ring you once loved. I just had my ring upgraded and just today I thought about how I should have kept my original ring. I can''t imagine how I would feel if I lost my first ring but now I have guilt about giving it up for a bigger one. What was I thinking?? But I have to say my new diamond is just wonderful (it also has some carbon looking at it from the side.) A diamond is something made in nature and is therefore not perfect. I just think that spot of carbon is a great way to know it is YOUR rock!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
I think Rich & Ana touched on the reason diamonds will always be distinctive and irreplaceable by man-made goods. Your taste may not be for a visible inclusion anywhere, but remember there is nothing wrong with it. It's a birthmark.

dib

Shiny_Rock
I just want to say thank you to all of you who took the time to respond to my post. You have really made me feel so much better.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
As I began reading this thread, my first thought was remembering the analogy of the birthmark. So that''s the story I''m sticking to.
9.gif
Because I think it makes total sense, afterall , a diamond is a natural part of the earth and it truly gives your stone its uniqueness.

pinkee

Rough_Rock
It is stunning and take it from a lay person, like all others who will look at your ring, it looks wonderful and no one will see what you see... If I can say my own words of wisdom, like every marriage, they have their flaws and to expect perfection is slim and slim left town!!!! Your ring is one of the nicest I''ve seen on this website, enjoy - however, I agree, if the setting is bothering you, try to have it worked on - but live and love your stone because it is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results