shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!! Getting Ready to Buy That RING A or B or C

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2457h

Rough_Rock

Dear All

You must have heard this many times, but i am about to make that commitment of a lifetime. I have been doing the research and of course its driving me crazy, I have come to terms that the "CUT" needs to be "IDEAL" but then realized its not just a matter of Table or Depth but other IDEALS, such as 1A 1B and all this info from Sarin Reports to H&A and AGS. I am planning to spend a good amount of hard earn money on someone I love very much so Quality in terms of peace of mind is major issue. Here is my CRITERIA for the diamond

MUST HAVE GIA

COLOR: F and above

CARAT: around 1.30 (up or down .05)

CLARITY: VS2 and above

CUT: TOP IDEAL

I have some options i am down too, please help me choose.

A) 1.31 D VS2 EX EX IDEAL T56 D61.3 11k

SARIN REPORT: crown angle 34.1 Crown height 14.5 Pavil depth 43.3 Cutlet None Girdle Medium

B) 1.27 F VS1 EX EX IDEAL T56 D61.7 10k

SARIN REPORT: crown angle 35.3 Crown height 15.1 Pavil Angle 41.3 pavil dept 43.7 Culet None Girdle Thin

C) 1.31 D Vs2 Ex Ex IDEAL T56 D61.3 7.04-7.08 x 4.33mm H&A 11k

SARIN REPORT: Crown Angle 34.1 Crown Height 14.5 Pavillion Depth 43.3 Girdle Medium Culet none Florence None

Please help me decide which one will have the most sparks and fire and brilliance for my wife to be. Thanks you.

2457h

baltneu

Shiny_Rock

I am not expert on this but I ran your numbers for A, B, C thru the HCA and this is what I came up with:

A. could not run "girdle dangerously thin"

B. VG,F,F,VG

C. same results as A

If I am correct, not sure, they are all dogs, keep shopping. Somebody else check my numbers

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
The prices seem a little high. Have you searched the some of the recommended vendors here on pricescope? You might be able to get 1.25 F/VS2 AGS000 for about $9000

Racer811

Rough_Rock
As for stone A, the dimensions don''t make any sense. For a crown height of 14.5%, it would have to have a crown angle of 33.4 degrees, not 34.1 as you''ve listed. Either a) you made a typo, b) their Sarin machine was having a very very bad day
2.gif
, or c) they faked the numbers (yes, it happens, ever hear of diamond cutters international ??).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results