shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding matching / paired stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anitract

Rough_Rock
In my never ending quest to create a 1-year anniversary ring (topaz), I am at the point where I am looking for 2 side stones for the ring. I am considering low-grade diamonds, colorless sapphires, or any other colorless emerald-cut stone with a good hardness.

Are there some reliable vendors or websites that anyone could point me to to help with getting a nice set of paired rocks?

Wink is working with me on the ring itself, but I wanted to see what I could find for the side stones.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
why not let him find those for you also?

movie zombie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/23/2007 1:41:09 PM
Author: movie zombie
why not let him find those for you also?

movie zombie
Agreed. It is best that he sources those too since he know what colourless gemstone fits best with the center gemstone and also its dimensions.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ditto. He has access to more than you will probably find on your own.

anitract

Rough_Rock
They are actually looking for something for me. But I figured it wouldn''t hurt to look as well. :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink just sourced a couple of killer diamond side stones for me at a very reasonable price. I''d just ask him, especially if he''s doing your setting.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is more fun to look for oneself.....however, wink has the setting and knows the exact measurements the stones will need to be set. let him know your color preferences and ask to preview the stones before they''re set.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results