shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding glowy drop bridal earrings?

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Just a note: a lot of chalcedony and chrysoprase are dyed.

I found a few things:

https://etsy.me/37kviK9

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea that some of those colored stones were dyed....that's not for me. I am finding I have a distaste for treatments at all....

ONE DAY I will get some chrysoprase or calcedony drops - something fun and funky like my original options i was looking at

I decided to just go with a simple WG 13mm hoop to match my wedding set (it reminds me of Sholdt stuff, but much less costly), with a detachable pearl dangle. That way I get my daily hoops, with a "little black dress" for them when I want to dress them up!

Working with a vendor now to create something - they are sourcing pearls for me and will be sharing some options. I gave them a list of specs I want for pearls....I like the semi baroque akoyas or metallic freshwaters I have seen out in the world.

I am so excited! If I like the pearls they find - I will move ahead on it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/750590584/19k-white-gold-huggies-13mm-oval-hoops?ref=user_profile&frs=1

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like these will be lovely! My husband and I also had to cancel our wedding due to Covid-19 and we eloped with just our Judge. The earrings I picked out to wear for our wedding were put to good use even though I didn't wear my original wedding dress. My earrings brought me joy even with the wedding not being as planned and I hope yours will as well. =)2 Congrats!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like these will be lovely! My husband and I also had to cancel our wedding due to Covid-19 and we eloped with just our Judge. The earrings I picked out to wear for our wedding were put to good use even though I didn't wear my original wedding dress. My earrings brought me joy even with the wedding not being as planned and I hope yours will as well. =)2 Congrats!

So sweet of you - and glad you got married anyways! I’m still determined to wear my dress- and putting more care and detail into choices like earrings because so many other details are sacrificed.

I’m grateful I can arrange something and hopefully at all goes well! At this point I feel pretty prepared for anything and am trying to be more go with the flow :lol:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
So sweet of you - and glad you got married anyways! I’m still determined to wear my dress- and putting more care and detail into choices like earrings because so many other details are sacrificed.

I’m grateful I can arrange something and hopefully at all goes well! At this point I feel pretty prepared for anything and am trying to be more go with the flow :lol:

That's a great attitude to have in these times! =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results