shape
carat
color
clarity

help finding a pave semi bezel ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
I have scoured the internet for a picture of a ring that I have in my mind and have found nothing.

It is a round diamond with semi bezel on the sides of the stone (as opposed to the top and bottom). The bezel itself is paved with diamonds. The band is rather slim and is also paved.

I have found photos of paved full bezel settings but not semi. Can anyone help me?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s marriahlyn''s ring, but the shank is wide...however, I think it''s kinda like what you''re going for...

marriahlyn.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi try looking at www.dvatche.com under platinum and then Pave

They have some that are close but not exactly what you want...perhaps you can get some ideas...they ahve ones with thin bands...but not bezels and one wiht half bezel, but a bit thicker band

Best of luck in your search

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Shay,

I think I know exactly what you''re talking about, because for a while I envisioned the exact same thing as my ideal ring - and never actually saw it anywhere!

You mean a ring like the Ritani Endless Love, or the other "frame" / "Halo" rings, but with a half bezel with pave actually on the bezel, not just on the band, right?

When I was thinking along these lines (and now that you mention it again, maybe I''ll go there again!) I was thinking I''d take this picture to a custom ring designer, and tell them to make it, but with diamond pave on the metal bezel too. I think it would be really pretty.

3 pics to follow, sorry I can''t put them all together!

halfbez1.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the second shot

halfbez2.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
And here''s the profile - I don''t know that I''d personally want/need the undercarriage to be so ornate, but this is the basic framework I ''d show a custom ring designer to give an idea of what I meant and wanted, structure wise...

halfbez3.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
ALso, this one is more of a 3/4 bezel, and the bezel part looks pretty harsh - I''d probably have it end a little sooner so it was more of a true half bezel, and would want it tapered / blended more - kind of like a half moon / crescent shape around the stone.

Good luck in your search, maybe it does already exist out there somewhere, but I never did find it (and I''ve spend countless hours scouring the internet for ring pics at this point!!!!!)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2005 12:43:44 PM
Author: katrina_33

... the bezel part looks pretty harsh - I''d probably have it [...] tapered / blended more - kind of like a half moon / crescent shape around the stone.
There might be something like that out there: the "ribbon" setting (Tiffany''s and others). The band of pave flows down around the diamond without any harsh line... (like the "cut" models on the laft).

Any closer ?
2.gif

HPtransition.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results