shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Does this seem like it will perform well?

Eellee44

Rough_Rock
DF1F968B-8234-4579-9E24-873456F91297.jpeg 09CE0331-75EC-423D-91AB-D309025EEE1A.jpeg
Back again with a different contender.
Tried to stay within the parameters given to me in my last post.

Contacted brilliant earth for ideal scope and aset images and for some reason they said for this one they can’t provide them? I’ve taken a photo of the diamond from the video to include but of course it’s kind of on the move. HCA score of 0.9.

Please tell me your thoughts. I am a rookie at this. It doesn’t have to be perfect but I love firey sparkle and I’m not quite sure what to look for to ensure that. Thanks so much :)

https://www.brilliantearth.com/lab-...ntearth.com/round-lab-created-diamond-search/

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, it should. Looks lovely and the HCA confirms the angles work well together

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please re-consider buying from BE. They are a shady company without good customer service. That said, this looks like a great stone.

Eellee44

Rough_Rock
Please re-consider buying from BE. They are a shady company without good customer service. That said, this looks like a great stone.
Oh really? I’m in Australia so there’s nothing I can view in person but it seems BE ended up having the best range in terms of the warmer colours and then also the best prices in comparison to the other companies. That’s a shame. I really like this one so I hope I don’t encounter any issues. I have been back and forth with their customer service and they were pleasant. They provided me ideal scope and aset images for another stone I was looking at but for some reason couldn’t get any for this one. I might take the plunge without the images and if anything, I can return it.

KalebK

Rough_Rock

Care to elaborate?

I've only had one transaction with them but it was great. They provided ASET and Idealscope images and everything went smoothly.

The only negative thing I can say about them is when requesting a grading report through their online chat, they would often not follow through and send it over. I learned the workaround to that from a thread about finding your own BE grading report.

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
The only negative thing I can say about them is when requesting a grading report through their online chat, they would often not follow through and send it over. I learned the workaround to that from a thread about finding your own BE grading report.

Do you have a link for that thread?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Care to elaborate?

I've only had one transaction with them but it was great. They provided ASET and Idealscope images and everything went smoothly.

Look at the "how much did I overspend" thread on the colored stone forum that @strawrose linked on a different thread here. BE has nice stones, but people should know how shady they are.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
The only reason they have a high rating on yelp is because they will do anything to do entice you to remove it and make you sign an NDA agreement. I am tempted to just tell Yelp about this.

Eellee44

Rough_Rock
Oh jeez. I already purchased it. Hopefully I get lucky and have a smooth transaction.

Eellee44

Rough_Rock
It arrived! My photos are shocking though. Almost looks a bit dull but doesn’t look that way in person at all. Very sparkly. Excited to see it tomorrow in day light. Thoughts?
A0D01437-0F4D-4806-8151-1B1D33E2C73D.jpeg CC7EF58E-DA65-4C65-8EAA-5D1AA08ECC75.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results