shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Diamond tennis necklace too good to be true?

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
UPS changed it to tomorrow! Always the way especially US to Canada

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Has cleared customs. Unfortunately was flagged and I had to pay $550 CAD additional. Better be worth it! My last purchase was not flagged coming over the border. That one was not UPS. I believe it was fedex

alexpaige

Rough_Rock
Has cleared customs. Unfortunately was flagged and I had to pay $550 CAD additional. Better be worth it! My last purchase was not flagged coming over the border. That one was not UPS. I believe it was fedex

I feel like I always get flagged! Major bummer though, I'm sorry!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
It arrived. It’s beautiful. And it’s exactly what I wanted! Will take pics tomorrow and post as hubby doesn’t need to see another “pre-bought-for-myself Christmas present” lol

Can’t wait to see!

alexpaige

Rough_Rock
It arrived. It’s beautiful. And it’s exactly what I wanted! Will take pics tomorrow and post as hubby doesn’t need to see another “pre-bought-for-myself Christmas present” lol

Cannot wait! The suspense is killing me. Excited for tomorrow :love:

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very happy with my purchase from @capucelli. Shipping was fast to Canada once they sent it. Stones are super sparkly and clasp is secure. As I said I wanted an every day tennis necklace and this 4.5ct was the right size.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very happy with my purchase from @capucelli. Shipping was fast to Canada once they sent it. Stones are super sparkly and clasp is secure. As I said I wanted an every day tennis necklace and this 4.5ct was the right size.

any chance we can get a neck shot? I'd love to see what it looks like while worn.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that looks great. If I recall, you said it was 17" and 4 prongs. I really like the 4 prongs and I think this will be great for everyday type of wear. I think I'll go check capucelli out! I'm looking for something like a 15" in YG. I'll see what they have. Thank you for the photos. They are very helpful. And again, it looks beautiful. Enjoy and happy holidays!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
that looks great. If I recall, you said it was 17" and 4 prongs. I really like the 4 prongs and I think this will be great for everyday type of wear. I think I'll go check capucelli out! I'm looking for something like a 15" in YG. I'll see what they have. Thank you for the photos. They are very helpful. And again, it looks beautiful. Enjoy and happy holidays!

Thank you! Yes this is the 4 prong 17 inch. They have some ready to ship. But they also can do a 15 inch. Lucky for you shorter is less expensive. Make sure to get the 10% discount by giving them your email. My 15% discount was because it was a special on ready to ship. They run lots of sales. Also I did a video but it wouldn’t load. Just to show it doesn’t flip much. The clasp stays at the back also.

Last edited:

alexpaige

Rough_Rock
This looks so lovely!! So happy it worked out. Any chance we could get a couple detail shots to see some of the diamonds and sparkle up close as well?

I also saw on their stories someone was doing a 15% off promo and I screen shot it, code below:

B3476210-4A7B-4AD4-898C-09D7B44D0DCD.png

silliex

Rough_Rock
Thank you @princessk for sharing your purchase from capucelli! I recently discovered them too and was debating between capucelli and ring concierge. capucelli seems to have a much better color range and also listed their cut, which I wasn't able to get from ring concierge.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @princessk for sharing your purchase from capucelli! I recently discovered them too and was debating between capucelli and ring concierge. capucelli seems to have a much better color range and also listed their cut, which I wasn't able to get from ring concierge.

@silliex you should check out this thread:

If you are in the US check out Deejay Jewelers on Ebay and Xothebijouxbox on IG.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results