shape
carat
color
clarity

Help deciding

KYS

Rough_Rock
And do you think I should told him that I got the diamond report and shallow pavilion angle ?
actually I’m from Dubai and never bought Jewlery online but now living in NewYork so it’s my first time dealing here. First time buying lab diamonds and everything is looking overwhelming .
sorry guys if I’m asking so many questions:)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And do you think I should told him that I got the diamond report and shallow pavilion angle ?
actually I’m from Dubai and never bought Jewlery online but now living in NewYork so it’s my first time dealing here. First time buying lab diamonds and everything is looking overwhelming .
sorry guys if I’m asking so many questions:)

If you decide to buy the diamond I posted from LooseGrownDiamond, you can just tell the jeweler you found another diamond you liked better. And then ask if you can buy just the setting from him and have him set it.

What does the setting look like?

KYS

Rough_Rock
If you decide to buy the diamond I posted from LooseGrownDiamond, you can just tell the jeweler you found another diamond you liked better. And then ask if you can buy just the setting from him and have him set it.

What does the setting look like?

I want solitaire with hidden pave :) something like this IMG_7433.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7430.jpeg
    IMG_7430.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 14

KYS

Rough_Rock
I want to buy Kim N diamond but don’t know any jeweler locall. It would be easy for me to buy diamon/setting at one place. It would be easier for me.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to buy Kim N diamond but don’t know any jeweler locall. It would be easy for me to buy diamon/setting at one place. It would be easier for me.

How about pairing the diamond I recommended with this setting?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I want to buy Kim N diamond but don’t know any jeweler locally. It would be easy for me to buy diamond/setting at one place. It would be easier for me.

You can perform a web search: "jewelers near me" and start contacting them to ask and verify if they set customer provided gemstones.

KYS

Rough_Rock
Guys, I ask my jeweller to buy the stone of @Kim N . But now I’m scared the jeweler would swap my diamond .How do you ensure they are setting YOUR diamond? Sorry if I sound dumb do you think jeweler these days would risk their reputation, especially for a lab stone.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys, I ask my jeweller to buy the stone of @Kim N . But now I’m scared the jeweler would swap my diamond .How do you ensure they are setting YOUR diamond? Sorry if I sound dumb do you think jeweler these days would risk their reputation, especially for a lab stone.

Ask to use the jeweler's microscope and verify that the inscription on the girdle matches your lab report number. It is very unlikely that a jeweler will swap a diamond and risk their reputation that way.

KYS

Rough_Rock
Do you think a G Color diamond look yellow in regular light especially IGI graded ones.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think a G Color diamond look yellow in regular light especially IGI graded ones.

It really depends on how color-sensitive you are. To my own eyes a G color, even IGI-graded, looks very slightly warm, but I wouldn't refer to it as yellow.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Not necessarily - it comes down to each individual's color sensitivity and how well cut and proportioned the diamond is...more light return typically means it will appear more icy white.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results