carat
color
clarity

HELP:D Day approaching! All thoughts greatly appreciated

njones16

Rough_Rock
Re: HELP:D Day approaching! All thoughts greatly appreciate

Thank you!! Was the hardest decision of my life lol

If the VS2 had a (strong) ASET I'd have snapped it up as it ticked every single box. But the more I compared them both side by side zooming in and zooming out the SI1 had a lot more contrast and action. And then the ASET backed it up massively! Strong reds and greens throughout, and even at the curved and pointed ends of the table where others have struggled.

Plus I was getting a little carried away looking well over my budget initially...especially as I have to add another $1k plus to get it back to the UK.

Really am excited about my choice. As the band is very slim at 1.8mm the diamond shouldn't appear as short in length as it would on a thicker band.

I will definitely post pictures...29th October is the BIG DAY!!

Thank you all once again for your help and patience!

mcosme

Shiny_Rock

njones16|1475134707|4081927 said:
Thank you!! Was the hardest decision of my life lol

If the VS2 had a (strong) ASET I'd have snapped it up as it ticked every single box. But the more I compared them both side by side zooming in and zooming out the SI1 had a lot more contrast and action. And then the ASET backed it up massively! Strong reds and greens throughout, and even at the curved and pointed ends of the table where others have struggled.

Plus I was getting a little carried away looking well over my budget initially...especially as I have to add another $1k plus to get it back to the UK.

Really am excited about my choice. As the band is very slim at 1.8mm the diamond shouldn't appear as short in length as it would on a thicker band.

I will definitely post pictures...29th October is the BIG DAY!!

Thank you all once again for your help and patience!
Your girl is lucky to have you put so much thought into the ring :love: what a story to tell the kids one day! :love:
To be honest, I really like the one you chose, it's like a chubby, rounder pear which personally I think is perfect and at COLOUR D! Would you mind sharing the ASET? I would love to see the comparison to the original ASET you posted on page 1 :dance: :appl:

Good luck for the big day!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations on picking a stone! You came a long way and learned a lot about picking pears...

Post pics when you get it...would love to see it in its setting!!!

Did you post the aset on that one? I dont think I ever saw it...

njones16

Rough_Rock

Here's the ASET of the chosen one: D SI1
screen_shot_2016-09-29_at_14.png

Compared to the first one I posted:
screen_shot_2016-09-22_at_07.png

mcosme

Shiny_Rock

It looks great :clap:
Can't wait to see the hand shots!

E B

Ideal_Rock

Oh, yay! I'm so glad the .95 worked out! :love: Please come back with pics when you can!

BMI

Shiny_Rock

I logged in just to tell you that of all the pears linked, I like the one you chose the best! I rarely ever come on Pricescope and I am definitely not a diamond expert. I just know what I like when I see it and I prefer the chubbier shape, the higher crown, the smaller table and the D color of the pear you chose over all the others. I even kind of like the thick faceted girdle, it sparkles like crazy in the video! I am sure your (soon to be) fiance is going to love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results