shape
carat
color
clarity

Help.....Concerned about appearance of ring.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
It''s absolutely perfect! I''m so happy for you and I know she will love it! Please take some hand shots after you give it to her. Congratulations!!

Oh my goodness!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That ring is absolutely breathtaking. I adore it, and I think you did a terrific job. The side profile is so lovely. I can''t wait to hear more news and get some hand shots and hear how your girlfriend likes it. I think it is so sweet that you worry about whether or not she''ll like it...and I think that with that ring your worries should all be washed away.
25.gif
I am thrilled for you.

I love it and that basket is such a neat feature.

It is a beautiful ring!! I love how high the center stone sits!! Congrats!!!

Wow - somehow I missed the update with the pictures of your finished ring. It''s gorgeous!!!! I love how the shank has 2 tiers and is covered with diamonds on all three sides...it''s very unique and I think she''s not only going to love it, she''s going to be completely bowled over!!!!! Good luck with your proposal!!!

36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
All that worrying for nothing!! lol
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP