shape
carat
color
clarity

Help.....Concerned about appearance of ring.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely perfect! I''m so happy for you and I know she will love it! Please take some hand shots after you give it to her. Congratulations!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That ring is absolutely breathtaking. I adore it, and I think you did a terrific job. The side profile is so lovely. I can''t wait to hear more news and get some hand shots and hear how your girlfriend likes it. I think it is so sweet that you worry about whether or not she''ll like it...and I think that with that ring your worries should all be washed away.
25.gif
I am thrilled for you.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it and that basket is such a neat feature.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
It is a beautiful ring!! I love how high the center stone sits!! Congrats!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - somehow I missed the update with the pictures of your finished ring. It''s gorgeous!!!! I love how the shank has 2 tiers and is covered with diamonds on all three sides...it''s very unique and I think she''s not only going to love it, she''s going to be completely bowled over!!!!! Good luck with your proposal!!!

36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
All that worrying for nothing!! lol
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results