shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Patty, that's hilarious about the quilt.

I've been looking at that Superbcert with lust in my heart for months. If you get it, I'll envy you.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I got to thinking (I know, Danger! Warning! Will Robinson) last nite after I logged off about CG and Mara's thoughts on that diamond. I know the one pic was magnified, but I didn't even think the other might be as well. And, I know SC sometimes uses lighting to enhance inclusions in pics to make them obvious to Net users. That may be the case with this diamond. Could be SC wanted to be sure people saw the inclusion, size, and location.

If you do call them, Patty, I'll be interested to see what SC has to say about this diamond. I'm hoping it's the deal of the century!
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer's ring is the one that's very much like mine. I don't know how to copy a picture here but you can see it on the other threads.

glitterata...I'll try not to make you envious but it's tempting!

pq...I may call him. The info says it's only eye visible if you are one-two feet away. I'll never see it unless I wear my reading glasses.
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
If that SC diamond IS eye-clean, it'd be an awesome deal. As I noted also, the sparkle sometimes masks the table inclusions.

I actually was eyeballing this stone myself in a fantasy way in the past....e.g. before I had my Regent I thought...wow this would make an AWESOME pendant...
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results