shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello again ladies and gents

Rookie Jeff

Rough_Rock
and one more thing I really do apologize for being defensive when some members questioned the status of our relationship and validity etc. i see it now from a different perspective but no need to fear me, im just a clueless man trying to do my best here lol
if there are any questions that's not too personal you want to know feel free to ask and im sure if i stay on this forum eventually it would be easier to share with yall

voce

Ideal_Rock
No need to apologize, I'm glad to hear the medical situation has worked out a little and that she's stable for now. I hope you will be able to get some quality time together and enjoy life as much as possible.

Rookie Jeff

Rough_Rock
No need to apologize, I'm glad to hear the medical situation has worked out a little and that she's stable for now. I hope you will be able to get some quality time together and enjoy life as much as possible.

Thank you for your kind words, but i do need to apologize, i snapped just because i wasn't clear about my personal life because i wasn't really ready to accept it myself and i waas too defensive towards the members here so i just wanted to let them know. Of course showing the thread and talking to my lovely wife helped a lot. She would love this forum I can't wait to give her her first gem present which is already in the works. I'm very excited.!!

ps the most important part to Suz and I is that a PS member said there are a lot of scammers. I just need everyone to know that there never was or will ever be any intention to scam anyone. My lack of sharing was just personal issues but there will never be scamming on my part and i hope i never see any scams done to me too!

Last edited:

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am really happy for you both. Your wife sounds extraordinarily understanding, it is a remarkable thing to be under a lot of stress and to be able to step back and appreciate someone else's perspective (particularly when the context and experiances which informed that other perspective, and shaped it to be slightly defensive, are not that clear). Lots of dust for some better times and hopefully better health.

Rookie Jeff

Rough_Rock
I am really happy for you both. Your wife sounds extraordinarily understanding, it is a remarkable thing to be under a lot of stress and to be able to step back and appreciate someone else's perspective (particularly when the context and experiances which informed that other perspective, and shaped it to be slightly defensive, are not that clear). Lots of dust for some better times and hopefully better health.

Thank you for the response and support and yes she's an amazing person, always pointing out if i'm overreacting and encourages me to see different perspectives. Still praying for a miracle but it's my mission to keep her laughing everyday no matter what. Also i found loupetroop! a nice lady has a couple rings that i think would be perfect and I can get one for my mom too for her bday. Suz and mom have gem fever in common, they really should be on this forum instead of me lol.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Very happy for you that things are looking up, and congratulations on making it official! I think you are succeeding at making Susie and her mum very happy just with your care and effort to find them some beautiful jewelry. Wishing you all the very best!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results