shape
carat
color
clarity

Heated vs unheated sapphire

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
That store had a few free GIA certs to use so they didn't pass on the $100 cert price onto you. Whether that is a large impact or not is up to the individual. I'm glad they were able to send both stones for you to see!

I think it's easier to develop what type of colors you like. For example, when I started my sapphire search I wanted the standard rich, intensely saturated blue with just a hint of violet much like trade ideal. I've found that I personally prefer medium light tone with a lot more violet. After seeing at least 50 some stones, I found straight up blue kind of boring and the trade ideal too dark. I would judge the stone sitting between your fingers or in a setting as that may alter how dark it gets.

Choose whatever calls your heart and makes you go :love: :love: . It doesn't really matter what we think or see.

Cross my fingers you encounter a stone that makes your heart sing!

DotDot

Rough_Rock
I am writing to wrap up the thread. Both Ryan from Escobar Diamonds and Dana from Master Cut have been extremely wonderful to deal with. Both were very easy to talk to and tried their best to give help. True gentlemen. I will definitely reach out to them in the future again and would recommand them to friends and family.

Thank you both.

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
That's great to hear you had great service! Did you choose a stone? You can't leave us hanging!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results