shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts and arrows cushion question

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any cushion lovers here? I wondered if anyone could describe the differences in look for the various cushion types, thanks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any cushion lovers here? I wondered if anyone could describe the differences in look for the various cushion types, thanks.
@mrs-b has some lovely cushions. She picked mine out and it’s gorgeous. Mine doesn’t have hearts and arrows. It has chunky facets which I love. Are you thinking of getting one?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is an old thread where all the different cushion cuts are shown and explained... I'll try to find it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b has some lovely cushions. She picked mine out and it’s gorgeous. Mine doesn’t have hearts and arrows. It has chunky facets which I love. Are you thinking of getting one?

I’m always thinking about buying diamonds :mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

I was thinking about setting my asscher emerald as a toi et moi ring and I’m trying to decide between a round or maybe a cushion shape? I found what I think to be a nice one at blue Nile, but it’s too small by a little bit. https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD12449748

BG has hearts and arrows cushions.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I was thinking about setting my asscher emerald as a toi et moi ring and I’m trying to decide between a round or maybe a cushion shape? I found what I think to be a nice one at blue Nile, but it’s too small by a little bit. https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD12449748

That’s a gorgeous diamond!
I do the same....sigh :roll2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love it!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I’m not a jewelry designer but I love decorating...so will throw in my two cents. The asscher emerald is squarish and a cushion is squarish. I think a round diamond would look beautiful with the asscher because it’s a different shape altogether...I’m sure the cushion would look lovely too if that’s what you have your heart set on..I love cushions..I love everything which is a problem..but I digress...:roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not a jewelry designer but I love decorating...so will throw in my two cents. The asscher emerald is squarish and a cushion is squarish. I think a round diamond would look beautiful with the asscher because it’s a different shape altogether...I’m sure the cushion would look lovely too if that’s what you have your heart set on..I love cushions..I love everything which is a problem..but I digress...:roll2:

I was really thinking of doing a round—
It is my first choice. I’ll probably trade in my travel emerald at B2C and get a round.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results