shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart of Water / Finewater sapphire ring pix!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Natsplat: Definitely go with a Nur. It looks so amazing in person and I really haven't seen too many rope bands (ok, none in real life) so I love the fact that it is unique.

Thanks kasbaby 8)

crasru: Thanks. Yes, the sapphire looks amazing in all kinds of light. If it's very dark/dimly lit in my house, it looks quite dark but otherwise in normal indoors lighting, outdoors shade and direct sun it looks great. It definitely looks blue and it has no greyness or violetness. And it's very sparkly, not like a diamond of course but it sort of 'glimmers' from within if that makes sense =)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rope band; it's so delicate and the high karat gold really sets off the warm blue. Are the prongs also 20K yellow gold? I'm not familiar with 20K but more accustomed to 22K and 24K gold.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Mini update for rubyshoes: I have convoed with Sally, and we have come up with a silver/20k gold hybrid for my Mahenge spinel, to bring costs down mainly - but I think it will look very high-end and cool too. The head will be the Nur 20k gold head, but the band will be domed sterling, with 20k gold wraps either side. It does mean I shall have to leave the twist detail out, but that's ok, coz I can always get a twist band to stack with it at a later date. Very excited to be able to work with Sally! - she's so nice, and her work is stunning. :love: Thank you for the inspiration rubyshoes :)

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, I am not sure...
Natsplat, I am sure it will be v pretty and I am glad I managed to inspire someone after being so inspired by PSer's stuff :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results