shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart and arrows is this good?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rattlerfxr

Rough_Rock
When GIA says hearts and arrow on a certificate is the best?
What your thoughts?

Thanks
twirl.gif

Do GIA certs say hearts and arrows on the cert? This is new information. Maybe the salesman said it was a H&A and GIA certed. If that is the case, my thoughts are this. Not all hearts and arrows are equal. Buying a H&A is not a way to guarantee a great looking stone, although often times H&As do look really nice.

I'm sorry, but GIA certs don't say H&A... Maybe under the comments section there's something like 'Additional laser inscription: H&A XXXXXX'... This could be the explanation...

Giangi

I'm trying to attach the file but its erroring out. On the bottom of the certificate it shown.

----------------
On 2/27/2003 12:58
6.gif
3 PM rattlerfxr wrote:

I'm trying to attach the file but its erroring out. On the bottom of the certificate it shown.

----------------
Make sure the size isn't too large. There is a limit.

Giangi, good thinking. I also want to clarify that any yahoo have whatever they want enscribed on the girdle. That stilll doesn't make it a H&A
1.gif

HEARTS AND ARROWS
WHAT COULD BE BAD?
IF YOUR DIAMOND HAS THEM
YOU SHOULD BE GLAD!

JUST BE SURE THE HEARTS ARE CLEAN
NICE AND EVEN..........IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

HEARTS AND ARROWS
WHAT COULD BE BAD?
IF YOUR DIAMOND HAS THEM
YOU SHOULD BE GLAD!

JUST BE SURE THE HEARTS ARE CLEAN
NICE AND EVEN..........IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP