shape
carat
color
clarity

Hear Ye Hear Ye! A New Term Has Been Declared!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
"Pulling a Wintotty" is now officially been changed to "Pulling an Andelain"

What is "Pulling an Wintotty now Andelain" do you ask? It is the act of buying something new while you are waiting on a something you've already bought.

First Appearance:
at near the bottom of this first page where Wintotty buys a little something to tide her over until her Leon comes. Then I follow suit with a new pair of studs while waitning for mine:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...meges-coming-soon.142776/?hilit=any new leons

Variations:
"The Reverse Wintotty/Andelain" in which the act of getting your new bling inspires a new purchase right away to go with said bling.
First appearance at the bottom of the page:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...#post-2737054?hilit=reverse wintotty#p2737054

Why change the term to "Andelain"? Cause she works a Wintotty like no other. :appl:

Thank you for attending today's lesson in PS semantics.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Too funny MissDebby! :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nerd. :bigsmile:

I've never heard of either of those expressions but they make me laugh. I think it's just the word "wintotty."

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire said:
Too funny MissDebby! :lol:

Mayb we should call a reverse Wintotty The Yenny? *hug*

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Oh man I just pulled an Wintotty/Andelain! I just thought I was a spoiled brat. I am waiting for my custom ring to finish up and while I wait I have also ordered a setting for a pear kunzite.

The problem is there is a domino effect. You have a new sparkly coming and of course it never comes quick enough so you "get your fix" by ordering something else.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I just stumbled across this thread, but I'll have you know that I just pulled yet another Andelain. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1457327785|4000881 said:
I just stumbled across this thread, but I'll have you know that I just pulled yet another Andelain. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :appl: Can't wait to see it!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, please share Andelain!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results