carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Yay for the weekend being here. :appl:

Marty met some friends at a brewery downtown again. They set outside and there are dogs everywhere - my allergies would not make me happy there so I just came home. I'm the party pooper all right. :D

Have a great weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, TR is the same way with cats that you are with dogs. One hair or bit of dander and he's miserable!

Yesterday I bolted out of my office around 3 with the draft of the annual review in hand! Yay me! :cheeky: Weekend traffic was in full swing even then though and it took over two hours to get home. For some reason my feet and ankles have been crazy swollen lately so I spent some time on the floor with my feet up on the couch. It helped a bit, and between that and sleeping I seem to be a bit better today. This morning TR and I bolted over to the fairgrounds to check out the purple glass to make sure it was worth getting a later start to MI. There are two sizes of glasses and of the 12 taller ones 8 are badly chipped, but I think four are good, and about half of the smaller ones are good too. Not idea, but given that I've been looking for purple for decades I will take when I can get!

I need to go roust the children now because their mother will be here in half and hour and they are still in bed. It's only fair to leave me to do this I guess because TR is over at the auction waiting for my glasses to come up for bid!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I'm like TR with cats too. They bother me more than dogs. Stupid allergies.
Congratulations for having a draft of the annual review in hand. Yay you for sure!
Oh no for having problems with swollen feet and ankles. I am glad propping them up on the couch helped but darn you had to lay on the floor.
Nice of you to feed the kids chicken before their mom picked them up. I hope the refi on the mortgage is going well speaking of her.
What did TR think of the purple carnival glass? Glad you are probably going to get some of them.

We've had a busy weekend. Yesterday was our 28th anniversary. We went to Denver and picked up some weights, bench and weight tree for Marty's gym. We stopped in Fort Collins on the way home to eat at our favorite steak house including their delicious chicken fingers as an appetizer and peanut butter pie for dessert. We rented 2 movies last night to watch complete with chez M&M popcorn. Do we know how to live it up or what???? I also have the July astronomy newsletter ready to post. I lifted already this morning. Marty went to the picnic and I think I'll order in a pizza.

Take care. Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, the purple glass mission was a success! We ended up paying a lot less than I was prepared to, so that was a bonus, and TR had to buy the whole table (so the wine and champagne glasses and also cups, saucers, plates, etc.) but we think he can see that on ebay and recoup all of the $ we put out and then some. Yesterday we went to the antique market in MI and I found some super rare purple that was crazy cheap too, so it was a banner weekend on the ol' glass front!

Speaking of the MI adventure... it was utterly exhausting. We got a later start than we wanted because of the auction and then there was an hour or so delay due a wreck on the highway. Introducing TR's two dogs to my friends' three dog went pretty well all things considered That night we brought their kennel into our bedroom because otherwise we knew that the little one would whine all night. Even then the only way to get him to be quiet was for TR so sleep on the floor beside the kennel, which he did until he woke up around 3 am and crawled up into bed. It was a short night, especially for poor TR, and the drive back home was brutal. I guess all's well that ends well though, and we made it home. I'm super tired even this morning, and I'm looking forward to going to bed early tonight.

This afternoon I head over to the condo to do a final walk through and TR is coming down to see it too since he hasn't bee there. After work I'm supposed to go out for drinks with our new HR person. I hope that doesn't go too late...

I got the fakey version of the diamond I'm considering buying and it is pretty ridiculous LOL. The angel on one shoulder keeps saying, "Dee, you already have some really beautiful stones and you barely wear them as it is," but the devil on my other shoulder keeps whispering, "Dee, you may never have a chance to buy a diamond like this again at this price." If I were married I would do this in a heartbeat because I've always wanted a giant plain solitaire, but I feel like I would need to put this in a setting that wasn't so e-ring like and I'm also struggling with that would would be. All that being said, I'll probably go see it in person... which generally leads to me wiring money ha ha! I'll keep you posted.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to say, happy anniversary!!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thanks for the anniversary wishes. We decided it's amazing we've put up with each other's crap for 28 years. :lol:
Nice that you found a lot of purple glass this weekend at decent prices. Score! :appl:
Your trip to MI does sound fun but tiring. That was nice of TR to sleep on the floor to calm down one of the furbabies. You guys did have a short night.
I hope the walk through of the condo goes well. Don't pass out tonight with the new HR person. When I'm tired one glass of alcohol almost puts me out.
You really have me curious now about this diamond. It sounds HUGE!!!! I am a total fan of solitaires for diamonds; I want that sucker I spent so much money on to be the star. That's just me though. Halos and side stone rings are gorgeous. I like gemstones with a lot of bling around them. I hate that when the devil and angel on my shoulders are arguing. It interferes with the voices in my head.

We had some intense rain about the time I was driving home; guess I'll get fuel in the morning. I made goulash of all things for supper. I'm sick of burgers and steak and have had chicken twice in the last week so I wanted something different. Plus now I have 4 lunches left from it. Marty didn't have any carbs left so he didn't eat any.
Work was busy today which made the day zip by; that is always nice. My team is surprisingly quiet in the cube farm and seem to be working more. Interesting. I had a one on one with one of my new employees and told her I had no intention of changing anything they are doing; she seemed relieved to hear that. She is the one quitting in August though. She has a first grader and a fourth grader and they can afford for her to stay home; I don't blame her a bit. I hope she enjoys it.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, how did the walk through of the condo go today?

Not much new here. Busy day at work and having a rain shower right now. Dishes are done so I think I'll read after posting tonight.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, the walk through was fine and the closing yesterday morning took about 45 mins, LOL. Afterward I went over to the building to turn in paperwork to the management office and secure my storage locker with a padlock. After that my two best work girlfriends and I went out for a two margarita lunch to celebrate.

Last night I had to take a nap before I could go to dinner! We just went to a local place and had fried pub food, but it was good enough. My plan today was to have a nice leisurely quiet day... and then the exwife dropped the kids off with no notice at 7:35 am. I Am Not Pleased. So now I'm trapped in step mom mode. Ugh. Once I throw another load of laundry in and load the dishwasher I think I'm going ot go to the gym and then shop my way home

Excitement abounds!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy 4th of July Eve!

Dee Jay, that's great the walk through and closing went well. Sweet. Congratulations. A margarita lunch with 2 of your closest friends is a wonderful way to celebrate.

Sometimes you just have to take a nap. Good deal the pub food was good; one of our bars here has great hamburgers and chicken fried steak. Joy the ex-wife dropped off the boys nice and early. Do you have a stick on wart you can put on your nose when you step in to your step mom role? :D

I left work at 3 today, picked up some cash and then came home to get my lifting done. We went out for supper tonight and just beat the rain and hail home. Right now we are getting pea to large marble sized hail but not a lot of hail. We had a nice double rainbow a while ago.

Tomorrow I am working on laundry and very little else.

Take care.
Curby
upload_2019-7-3_19-49-12.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Fourth of July kids!

Curby, what an awesome photo! I have a pic I took many many moons ago (like literally 40 years ago now that I think about it!) of an entire rainbow, side to side, over the ocean. It's actually two pics that go together because I couldn't fit it all in one I've never framed it (them) but I should dig them out when I move and see if I can find a way to do it. They don't line up perfectly but maybe with some creative cutting and pasting I can make it happen.

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in ages! After that I headed to the local mall and returned some things as Macy's... and bought some more things at other places. I found a super cute dress at Penneys that I'd like to take with me next week for the GTG but they didn't have my size. I think I'm going to head to a mall a little farther away today and see if they've got it. Because... yanno... I need more clothes... NOT! Speaking of Pennys, I think it's under rated for stuff like this. I always find cute dresses there and the Worthington line is my go-to pant for work. (I sound like an ad, ha ha.)

Not much else going on here. I hear the children stirring already. Damn it kids -- it's only 7 am! Got the hell back to bed!!!

Oh -- and about the super crazy thing I was thinking of buying... Do you think there's any way to set a 12 mm round diamond so that it wouldn't look like an e-ring? I'd wear it on my right hand, but I'm afraid no matter what you do with a stone that size it still looks e-ring-y. Hmmm...

P.S. - the only reason I'm up so early is because I forgot to turn off my work alarm and it went off because it's Thursday. Ugh.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Independence Day!

Dee Jay, your photo of a full rainbow over the ocean sounds awesome. I hope you find it; I'd love to see it. I tried a few pano shots the other day of a triple rainbow but obviously didn't know what I was doing. I noticed one of the shots I took last night before this one you can see lots of white specks; I blew it up and it's all the hail falling at that time. Not bad for a cell phone photo.

Yay for going to the gym. I like clothes at Penneys too. They are never busy here and I can usually find something I want - often on sale. They had a cotton thermal blanket I used for years as a bedspread. I tried to get one in King size when we moved here and since our address was new I couldn't even get it shipped to the store to pick up because of an invalid address. Now they don't have them anymore. Too bad I didn't stick in my old address or use my parents address or something. NOW I think of it. I have never found another blanket I like as well. The queen sized ones are in our guest bedrooms.

Have fun at the GTG in Idaho - I would have been interested in going but what can you do when the in-laws want the family to visit for their 50th anniversary? I'd love to see a bunch of CBI in the same room. I get lots of compliments on my CBI pendant.

What? Kids waking up at 7 am? That's almost unheard of; kids usually have to be told to get up! That's sucks your alarm went off. I turned mine one last when I got in bed but then remembered no need to get up early tomorrow. Sadly I woke up anyway.

I will go look at settings right now for ideas on a 12mm stone. Just off the top of my head I'm picturing a bezel set filigree / decorative thick band but will have to play.

Have a fabulous day!
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick check on rings styles - the place I generally use to see what I like only goes as large as 10mm in their build a ring feature - but what I liked the best for non-ering look were bypass - either solitaire or diamonds down the band, split shank band with a halo - maybe colored stones would make it more of a RHR, or an asymmetrical design. That is a huge diamond - almost 7 carats. Ooh la la. Fun project; I like helping you spend money. :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, thank you so much for the link to Stuller! There are actually a few options on there that gave me ideas, including one very simple tension set style setting. Of course I'd probably be scared witness to wear something like that out of the house without having a zillion or so prongs keeping it safe so not sure about that! :lol:

Yesterday I scored big time at Pennys and H&M! I'm kind of kicking myself now for not buying something in a second color at Macy's... I was kind of shopped out at that point and the idea of going ito the dressing room one more time was too much for me, but I'm going to see if I can find it online.

TR and the kids head to the water parking around noon today, and not a minute too soon. I've already had to shout at the top of my voice twice this morning. I just scream "HEY!!!" in a deafening roar and they generally stop whatever the problem is. I've given up on conversation or even full sentences, now I go for minimum words and maximum volume. Seems to work better.

I need to start getting a pile of stuff together to take to the GTG. On Wednesday my mother and I are driving south over the border to Jackpot, Nevada. Last time I was there I "won big" on a slot machine -- I think it paid out a hundred bucks, ha ha. I'm sure there will be a buffet dinner involved and perhaps a half assed show. Ah, the joys of a gambling border town!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am glad you found some possible setting ideas at Stullers. Both me and my sister have some of their settings and have liked them. Tension settings are cool but I'd worry about the security of a 12mm stone in one; then again I don't know if they are secure or not.
Nice that you scored big shopping yesterday. I thought of going to get some new tops and pants for Arizona but I so rarely need warm clothes I will made do with what I have.
Glad your able to convey your message to the kids in less words. Soon you'll be able to do that with the look. :D
I hope you win big at the slot machines. I am sure your mom will enjoy the company. My dad used to love going up to Blackhawk in Colorado to play the slot machines. My mom always thought it was a waste of money except if he won big - like $60 or so and then it was fun.

The day dragged on and on. Nothing like the last day of work before a vacation. I picked up Culver's for supper tonight so dishes were light. I told Marty we are getting paper plates in Arizona cause I ain't doing dishes.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I have a serious Culvers custard addiction! I used to be just a simple chocolate cone girl but then the kids got me on a chocolate in a cup with oreos kick and now that's my go-to. I can't even drive past a Culvers without whipping through the drive through LOL. And I won't eat McDonalds burgers any more (I know someone who worked on the "pink slime" lawsuit, but I've convinced myself that Culvers burgers are OK so I will eat those. Ah the joys of fast food!

Yesterday I did some returning... and some more shopping at the local mall. Today I'm doing the last of the trip shopping -- I swear! I really need some new black work shoes and I've decided to just bite the bullet and got to the big mall I went to a few days ago and get it over with. There's also a DSW right there and I'll hit that too. I'm even going to commit to getting rid of a couple of pairs that I wear out of sheer desperation. The problem is my size; I'm a US 5, although I can usually wear a 5.5 because my feet are so wide, or even a 6 if I put in my arch supports.

Aside from the shopping adventure I want to do my nails and also work out (but we'll see if that part happens, LOL). I ordered three nail polishes and the should arrive today so I'm looking forward to a new color. I have to say though that I put on a color I ordered a long time ago that I didn't originally like but I used another color under it and I like it pretty well now. I'm on day 13 and it looks absolutely perfect except on the tips. If it hadn't grown out at the cuticle I swear I'd let it go another week (well, except for the GTG when I'm sure there will be much scrutiny of hands!).

OK, time to hit the coffee put ON button and see what the pups are up to. I went to sleep so early that even though it's the a$$ crack of dawn here I'm up!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday Kids!

Dee Jay, Culver's custard is quite delicious. I usually like vanilla or chocolate without extras but I like their peach flavor of the day and get their caramel cashew if we go that day. Marty will eat their Cranberry Bacon Bleu chicken salad (X2 of course) and it's about a mile from our house so we pick up food from there frequently. I do remember the pink slime law suit; I don't know if Culver's was involved in that but so far their burgers haven't killed me. I like their pot roast sandwich too.

Good luck finding some shoes. I plan on exploring more options when we get back from our trip.

That's great your nail polish is looking good after 13 days. I took my polish off and doubt I'll paint it before we leave. I kind of hate to pack nail polish for our trip. I use those nail polish remover pads but my luck the bottle of polish would break and get everywhere in the suitcase.

Yes, I am sure everyone's hands will be scrutinized at the GTG. If I was going I would so compare a 1.5 carat CBI to my ACA. I have a 1.5 carat ACA and 3 half carat ACA which are not a fair comparison to a 3/4 carat CBI. They are all colorless and VS but different sizes. There are so many debates on here about which one is best; I have no complaints about either of mine though.

We got up early and went out for breakfast, stopped at Walgreens to get some sample sized things for the suitcase and are going to lunch when Marty gets hungry. I am almost done with laundry. I have most of the things I'm taking in a laundry basket. I checked the temps in Arizona and it's going to be between 102-108 with lows in the 70's. I have one pair of capri pants; I'll probably die with my regular pants but we'll see. :lol:

I did lift this morning too. My "coach" said we'd go to the gym down there so I don't get a week off.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I always see things that look good in pictures on the Culvers menu, including the pot roast sandwich, but I'm a one trick pony lately with the burgers. I was on a buffalo tenders with ranch dressing kick for a while but I've moved on. As you can tell my eating is about as exciting as my life in general!

Yesterday I was going to go to the mall for an hour or two... and stayed for six! If there's anything left in this town to buy I sure don''t know about it LOL. I did get some shoes, including replacements for some flats I bought at Payless of all places many years ago. They came from the children's department (I can wear a kids' 4) and I bought about six pair when I realized how great they were (my arch supports fit in them perfectly) figuring they would discontinue them... and they did. If I'd been thinking ahead I would have gone on the website and ordered a dozen more at the time because they were $9.99.

TR and the kids came home last night even though they were supposed to be gone until today. I guess the kids were worn out and tired after non-stop water parking and wanted to come home. These boys sure are different than me and my brother. We LOVED to go places and do things! If you ask these kids if they want to do something their first answer is always no. You practically have to beg them to go and have a good time.

Today I'm going to go through the giant pile of stuff that I've been putting in the corner of the bedroom as I brought it home and get the packing sorted out. I also want to try some new tinted moisturizer with self tanner that I bought. It was expensive so I hope it's good!

I hear the coffee bean grinder going down there so I expect to be served my coffee here in bed in a few minutes! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Sunday from HOT Arizona!

Dee Jay, I tend to order the same things all the time from Culver's too. I like the butter swiss burger. Their chicken tenders are good!
Darn that you didn't stock up on those shoes when you could. That is usually my luck too. I wear Brook's Beast most of the time even though the sports shoe lady I talked to about a month ago said I shouldn't. I think making me feet walk different messes with my knees which are messed up enough already.
Darn that TR and the boys came home early. My dad used to go elk hunting every fall with about 10 guys and be gone 10 to 14 days. My mom would get so made if he came home early. She had plans. We were always going places and doing things as kids too; my parents LOVED to travel and see and do things. I am more of a home body these days but I have fun once I get places.
Did you get your pile sorted out? Marty is heading to Montana the weekend of the 18th so I might work on my back bedroom then. Or not. A tinted moisturizer with self tanner sounds nice; I hope it works for you.

We made it to Phoenix about noon. I was very concerned my right knee wouldn't make it through 2 airports then getting to the car rental place. As we were heading towards baggage claim it started complaining at me loudly. It got better about 30 minutes later. All the SUV I could get in easily at the car rental place had black leather seats so Marty said no on those. Like it's hot or something down here. So then he started looking at the cars and he picked a red Challenger with a hemi engine. He's having way too much fun with it. It does sound cool.
Most of the in-laws arrived today. The SIL who is staying with us isn't coming in until Tuesday. The brother and his 2 adult kids rented a big place with a pool so we are heading over there when Marty wakes up from his nap. Oops which I just did. He rolled over so he's good for now. The crazy bi-polar sister arrived with one adult daughter and her son. I told Marty on the way back from lunch her daughter reminds me of her; I heard her play the victim card at least 5 times in the hour I was around her. The little boy doesn't mind at all; he was wandering around my MIL's house eating chicken fingers and french fries dropping food and touching furniture. I could me MIL wasn't pleased. Love family GTG. My family all lived close so it was always a day adventure then every one went home. If we went to the parents cabin it was just a weekend and I never minded but maybe Marty tolerated it. :lol:

We picked up groceries and house stuff and ran in to one of Marty's buddies who lives here at the store. Too funny.

Take care.
Here is us on the plane this morning. I used my iPad to take the picture and we kept getting our fingers in the way trying to hit the photo button. Silly us.

upload_2019-7-7_17-9-29.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, super cute pic of you and Marty! But where are the killer rabbits?!? Are you mellllllttttting in the heat?

Yesterday I made one quick run to Chicos to get some tan pants... and then I decided that I'm going with a black color palette for the trip because it will simplify my packing. Ha! I went through the giant pile of stuff last night, and the one thing that I liked the most that I bought over my five day shopping extravaganza has a weird pooch on one of the seams that I didn't notice when I tried the dress on in the fitting room. Argh! So now I have to run by the mall on my way home and hope they have another one in my size. Isn't that always the way?! I'm going to make a list today for packing so I don't take too too much, which is generally my way, LOL.

I did my nails yesterday and new color turned out to be very Barbie pink. It's growing on me, but it's not what I'd envisioned. Of the three polishes I ordered only two came in the box, even though the packing slip said they were all included. The one I wanted to use for this trip is of course the one that wasn't in there. Of well; this falls squarely in the category of First World Problems!

This morning I need to work up a response to some inspection items for one of my clients. It's pretty long and detailed and I can tell already that it's going to be a PITA...

Alright, off to find some more coffee!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! It is still hot in Arizona.

Dee Jay, thank you - we did have the Killer Rabbit in Marty's computer bag and I had my little bear "Snacks" in my purse but we didn't pull them out for the picture. Darn.
Good luck packing. I hope they do have another dress in your size; isn't that the way it goes on the thing you like the best? I hate then when I get home and then notice some obvious flaw in it. My first thought is crap and the second one is how did I miss that???
One of my recent new nail polish colors is Barbie pink but it doesn't look like it until I put it on so I've used it several times. It's not a color I would choose first but it's not bad. My favorite one right now is an OPI lavender. I wish I'd brought nail polish or picked some up yesterday. My nails look funny without polish. Which reminds me I need to go bath my rings.
Good luck with the inspection list.

I didn't sleep worth a darn. I left my normal PJ's home and wish I'd brought them because I was cold all night. The AC kept kicking on and waking me up, the pillows are flat, and some scent in the bedroom was making me sneeze. Marty was up well before 4. I woke up at 6:15 because some gardener was blowing off the patio for some reason. Marty is at the gym now. I am washing sheets and towels. Last night I ran all the glasses, plates and faux silverware through the dishwasher. The rental isn't bad but has some things missing. I can't find a dishrag just a nasty old sponge. No thanks. They only left 2 towels and 2 wash clothes in each bedroom. Their cable package must be basic but at least I can play music channels. It's way better than a motel.

Marty is at the gym - they gave him a great deal - $10 for the week with unlimited access.
I had cheerios and strawberries / bananas for breakfast.
It's nice not being at work.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Life as usual even away from home
usual.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I was able to get another dress in my size... and then I decided I'm not even going to take it. Don't ask... ! While I was checking out I looked over at the sale rack and they had another dress that I'd searched high and low for the other day in my size and nada. Well there it was! I got that one too, not to bring with me this weekend but to wear to a wedding in a couple of weeks. Score!

Last night I was up packing and doing who knows what until almost 11! So much for going to bed early, especially since I don't land until 10:30 pm and then I have to get in my rental care and drive for a couple of hours on dark winding mountain roads. As you can imagine I'm not too excited about that!

Now that my annual review is in the hands of my boss I'm in a mode to clean up a bunch of little piddly stuff that's made it way into The Drawer of Death over the past few months. It's kind of satisfying to get these things ticked off, even if they are small!

I need to run to the ATM today and also swing by my PO box because I'm sure it full. This afternoon I'm going to the airport early and try to figure out long term parking. If I part in the regular attached garage it will be $240 for the time I'm gone but if I do remote it will be $102. Still not exactly cheap, but definitely better!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you arrived safely.
You did score finding the dress you wanted on the sale rack. Sweet.
I hope the windy roads treat you well, remember you are NOT in your Porsche. What car did you rent? Marty is still having fun with is V8 Hemi engine - revs the car up all the time.
That is quite the difference in parking; it's very similar at DIA. We'll have a bill over $200 for sure when we get back.

We had Marty's mom and sisters her this morning for breakfast. Marty made scrapple, bacon, eggs and cut up fresh fruit. All of us went to the gym and lifted. Marty was busy training us.
I have no idea what's going on today; we'll probably head over to the BIL's rental because he has a pool.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Happy Wednesday! It's still hot in Arizona. Marty is making us breakfast now. I have no idea what's on for today but I know it will include consuming alcohol.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you and your mom are having a nice time.

It's still hot in Arizona. Who saw that coming? Eating, drinking and family stories are the main entertainment going on here.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are home! What a LONG day. We are both looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight. :wavey:

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday, Kids! I am GLAD to be home.

I am almost done with laundry, ordered groceries to pick up in a while, got the mail and picked off dead flowers. I lifted too. So much for taking it easy today.

Dee Jay, I am anxious to hear about your trip this weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I have lots to report to you but I've just walked in the door. Need to throw a load of laundry in and do some other things but I promise to tell you all the deets at soon as I have a second to catch up! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome home Dee Jay. I’ll be anxious to hear about your trip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results