shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread June 2nd till June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy New Week All!!! Thank you Lorelei; I am excited
to kick off this weeks opening.
1.gif

Well I went out of town this past week and didn't eat my best but in the
past I would have let this slip up give me an excuse
to not continue working on eating health. I would have said oh tomorrow or the
next day I will get back on track. I guess now I realize I have to nip it in the bud
or else it will take me longer to lose the weight. I still have about 20 lbs to lose but,
I got back and started doing what works for me. I got back to writing
down what I eat, counting points/calories,and stocking my
house with healthy foods. I do see it as little changes and forgiving ones self for mistakes
along the way so we can pick up where one left off and learn from our mistakes.
2.gif

I think we need to do what works for you
and by keeping a food journal it has helped me realize what works for me in different
situations by writing down what I eat and how I feel about what I eat or making a note
of how that affected me and my weight loss for the week. Also, it helps me combat the
mindless eating since I have to write down what I just ate. Who wants to have to write
down they ate a whole bucket of ice cream, so it makes me stop and think before I attempt
the bucket and I remember I get the same satisfaction out of a cup of ice cream. hehe
3.gif

Friends have a healthy week and people who maybe struggling with emotional
eating you might want to consider a journal. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and thanks for reading my post
35.gif
hehe

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great opener Skippy!
36.gif
It is so important we find what works for us and stick to it. When life gets a bit crazy or different for us; we will eat more than normal but as you said; once you get home and back to normal we get right back on track. I think writing down every thing you eat can be a big help. I have gotten lax about doing that because I eat the same amount of calories for breakfast, snacks and lunch everyday so I always know what I can have at supper. When I started though I wrote down EVERYTHING and it sure helped keep me honest and focused. Thanks for starting us off for the week.
Kathy, I am finding a few achy spots as the night goes by from my yard work but not too bad. It’s honest work and it had to have burnt off some of my pieces of cake. Yay for running 4.5 miles today and good luck with the 5 miles this week. I am sure running is easier than taking care of a bunch of kids.
Well my nail polish is almost dry so I think I’ll head off to bed.
35.gif

Have a great Monday!
Marcy

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the opener Skip, well done!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Very true, a journal can be an excellent idea to be able to see exactly what we are eating!

Would anyone else like to do next week's thread? Sign up here if you would like. If no one wants to then I will take it, but I want everyone to get a chance who would like to do it!

Rod, I am so delighted that Sakai is back to normal, I am dusting for you as hard as I can jobwise too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great opener Skip!!
36.gif

And I agree, it''s what works for each individual.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the great opener, Skippy! Was Chicago as amazing as I claim it to be?

I worked out twice last weekend, went for a long walk on Saturday and spent 45 minutes on the elliptical on Sunday. I''m so proud of myself and have been so anxious for life to calm down so I can get back to doing the things I love.

We went to Coronado for the evening, wandered, stopped at my favorite book store, had dinner; it was such a nice night.

Today is my last day of student teaching, and is the two week mark for finishing school. I made my students brownies, and split one with John yesterday. I wish I''d had the time to make them from scratch, but oh well.

Rod, I''m so glad Sakai is doing so much better, and the job opportunities are flowing in! Wow!

Kathleen, great job on the run, and 1.5 lbs in a week isn''t slow, it''s normal! Don''t be so hard on yourself.

Hello to everyone else!

K

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Awesome opener, Skippy!!
1.gif

Boy, could I relate to the idea of forgiving oneself and getting back on track after slip-ups. I''m really working on overcoming my all or nothing attitude. In the past, overindulging would''ve lead to feelings of "Oh, what''s the use?". Now I try ("try" being the operative word!
2.gif
) to be kind to myself and see each day as another opportunity to make better choices.

I like what you said about writing down what you eat. I was pretty good about that when I was doing WW, but have fallen off that wagon a bit. You''ve made me want to add that back to my routine. I do think it helps keep me honest!

Marcy, ouch for post-yard work soreness! Yard work my least favorite chore, but once I start I do sort of get on a roll. And, yeah, running is a heckuva lot easier than wrangling preschoolers hopped up on cake!
3.gif
Hope you have a great Monday!

Kimberly, well done on the weekend workouts! Big congrats on finishing up on your student teaching!! Can you remind me what grade and what the future holds for you? So exciting!!
36.gif

Thanks for the congrats on the 1.5 pounds. Sadly it wasn''t in a week''s time, dang it! More like...oh...2.5 weeks.
6.gif
I definitely need to improve things on the eating front. At least it''s a move in the right direction!

Hi, Lorelei and Ellen!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 9:44:21 AM
Author: kathleenmv
Awesome opener, Skippy!!
1.gif

Boy, could I relate to the idea of forgiving oneself and getting back on track after slip-ups. I''m really working on overcoming my all or nothing attitude. In the past, overindulging would''ve lead to feelings of ''Oh, what''s the use?''. Now I try (''try'' being the operative word!
2.gif
) to be kind to myself and see each day as another opportunity to make better choices.

I like what you said about writing down what you eat. I was pretty good about that when I was doing WW, but have fallen off that wagon a bit. You''ve made me want to add that back to my routine. I do think it helps keep me honest!
thank you. I do have to say writing things down keep me inline. I think for me "our of sight out of mind," applies to me so if I don''t write it down then "no I never ate that." I have done "Oh, what''s the use" too. hehe Just for me writing things down help or I don''t think I would be back where I was (needed to lose weight). I lost it but then started traveling for work and never wrote things down, but I think people should do what works best for them though. Hey, slow and steady wins the race so a huge kudos on the 1.5. I have weeks were I lose .6 in 2 weeks and then 3 or 2 lbs the next week; are you like that? You are doing awesome!!!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Monday all! Great opener, Skippy! (and congrats on the 10k posts - I know I''m a little late there
36.gif
). I''ve been continuing to stay on track with the workouts, getting in decent portions of weight training and cardio. I am also starting a food log this week as I had discussed this with my gym''s new manager recently. I have found that it has helped to keep me accountable to myself in the past and hope it will do the same for me now. The opener couldn''t have been any more timely for me! I''m remaining optimistic that slow and steady can and will win the race and am feeling quite motivated lately.

I don''t have time to respond to everyone individually now but will do so when I have a bit more time. I hope everyone is doing well - keep up the great work, and have an amazing day!
emhot.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi All, thank you for your kind words!!! I need to run and get my allergy shots; I had no allergies in Chicago maybe I will move out there
31.gif
I also will run to Costco for spinach and eggs. Tonight I will post my new goodies in SMTR
2.gif
I am waiting for one more prop which will be ready for tonight. hehe
11.gif

Kimberly, dj has my info; I would love to hear from you such a whirlwind that I forgot to ask her!! I had a wonderful time, but weather can be unpredictible. I packed spring clothes but only 2 sweaters; I guess it was 80 one day and 50's the next. I did love all the wonderful restaurants (we never had a bad meal), Shedd, the CAF river cruise was awesome, loved the Museum of Science & Industry, and the Art Inst was amazing!!! I want to go back; it is so easy to walk all over the city! The lake is gorgeous; I wished we had more time. . . we will just have to plan another trip (maybe when you are there)!
2.gif
I love Coronado Island! Have a wonderful last day; I bet the kiddos loved the brownies.

Marcy, thank you!! You are so good painting your nails; I am lazy about that. hehe

Lorelei, thanks dear!

Rod, sending ps dust sweetie! Keep us posted.

Ellen, thanks! Yes, do what is best for you; our Ellen looks great, nice and fit Miss!!!

Patiently W, you are doing fab, keep up the awesome work!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Great opener, Skippy! Well Done!

I have to admit, I''ve done very little exercising this past week. So much going on, I just never got the ambition. I''m trying to get back on track, though. My 10 yr HS reunion is this Saturday, and I''ve discovered I''m really fine with appearing the way I do. I actually have more self-confidence now (several pounds heavier) than I did when I was in high school.

Have a good week, all!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m skipping my TBT class today, but do plan to go "wogging" after work today when I get home. Its going to be a crazy week between work and my volunteer obligations...I''m in charge of training the new volunteers at the children''s hospital so I have that 3 nights in a row this week, and DH is crazy busy too. But yesterday I did plan ahead to make sure that I eat semi-healthy dinners this week (and eat something that can actually qualify as a meal). I made my own salad dressing and bought a big box of mixed greens, for salads...I added pecans and raisins to my salad last night. I also made some homemade pesto (I have tons of basil growing) to make some pesto pasta, since its a quick meal. Fortunatley next week will be back to normal.

Skippy, Great opener!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

I''ve been MIA for the last couple of weeks because work has been very busy and we''ve been working on getting a house rented for our move--it''s less than a month away now, I can''t believe it! We''ve submitted our rental application & credit reports, so now we''re just waiting for approval. It''s quite nervewracking!

I''ve been hovering right around 140 for the last few weeks...I really want to get those last 5 pounds off, but for some reason it''s been difficult. I''m thinking about joining a gym once we move so that I have access to a pool & exercise classes/equipment because I think that will help. Also, we need to get back into walking in the mornings.

Everyone sounds like they''re doing great--now that our big event is over at work, I am really going to try to be more active on this thread and PS in general!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great opener Skippy, I am proud of you.

Uh... speaking of eating. I was off track over the weekend. I know I shouldn''t eat something, but I do it anyway. But... I am on track this morning, and as Martha Stewart would say "that''s a good thing".
9.gif

Rod: I am thinking of you this morning and hoping the interviews are going well.

Hey Ellen
35.gif

Hi Kathy, LP, SS, Marcy, Appeltini, Lorelei, PW, Kimberly,
35.gif

Have a great day all.

Linda

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey all
So I was really really bad this weekend, but I haven''t had a splurging weekend in a long time. I had mexican and I had fries and I had ice cream AND I AM PROUD lol. I think it''s good for us to have a break now and then, and simply pick back up when we''re ready. I''m picking back up as of last night and I''m ok that I gained a pound or two over the weekend. It''ll drop back off eventually and I''m living a healthier life.
Last night I did work with Gilad and Namaste, and this morning I woke up feeling BLUEGUEOWEGH icky, so I just did Namaste this morning, but I plan to get on the tread mill tonight and I have a new running partner! so We''re going to the gym at 7:15 am tomorrow to hit the tread mills!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Howdy ya''ll! Just popping by to say hello really quickly. I have been cleaning all day long, and my back is killing me from mopping so I''m about to go lay down on the couch and watch the Bachelorette for a bit. Hope everyone had a great day and I''ll check in later-if I can move that is!

Skippy, great opening!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I think keeping track of what you eat helps a lot. I did it for about a year while I was loosing weight and I still do it if I see I am putting on a few lbs.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Well I ended up not working out today, right after I decided not to jog, DH came home "early", he''s been working like crazy lately so it worked out.

Also I have something to share with y''all that might be helpful...my gym is having a set your own goals challenge for the summer.

Each week you set an exercise goal and a nutrition goal for everday, they don''t have to the same each day, and then you track your progress as to whether or not you met the goal. ex: go to exercise class or drink 10 glasses of water.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening Everyone.........

First, let me say.......WAY TO GO SKIPPY ON A TERRIFIC WEEKLY OPENER!! So true too. Once there was a time where if I fell off the wagon, I would likely stay off the wagon. Not any more. If I do now, I dust myself off and get right back on! Thanks for words of inspiration!

So, my day..........What is it they say......"when it rains it pours?" Today has been a roller coaster of a day. First, I had my call this morning with the VP of the first company I've been interviewing with. And while I thought the conversation was pretty one sided (meaning Rod talked and he had little to say), he evidently thought it was a great conversation and they have tentatively offered me the position. Don't get too excited for me. I'm still not sure what they're going to offer as a draw against commission and the benefits don't kick in for 90 days after you start. But at least it will be an offer. Still, the juries out on this one. But, the local manager seems so hopeful I'll join them and at least after 4 months of wondering if anyone would ever want me, someone does. Then around noon, I got a call from a former employee of mine and the company he works for has a position that would be absolutely perfect for me. So, my resume was submitted to this and they know I'll need them to move fairly quickly if they are interested. I actually know the VP I'd work for as I had helped him when he worked for a different company. I'm afraid to get my hopes too high, but man, this job would be something else.

I have my in-person interview with company number 2 tomorrow afternoon. It's supposed to last from 2 - 5 and will include a math and verbal test. This is the company I have already passed two online tests with. If they like me, they promised to give an answer within 24 hours after the interview.

Then, a former co-worker from my last company (who lives out of state) called and tried to encourage me to join her in selling Identity Theft Protection Insurance to corporations to offer to their employees. She's evidently been doing this for several months and SUPPOSEDLY will make a lot of money. But it's an independent contractor type position with zero benefits, so this is pretty far off my radar at the moment.

I still have another local company to speak with, so I have lot's on my plate. And to be honest, it's all scaring me a bit. I'm almost more afraid of going back to work, than not finding work, if that makes any sense. I guess after 4 months of very little interest in me, my confidence level has been shot down a bit. Enough about the job front. Can you say TMI (too much information? - LOL) At least this helps get things off my chest.

Finally, about 3 PM, I just shut everything down and hit the gym. Thank god for the gym. No matter how unsettled I feel my life is or may be, at least the gym is my respite from the real world. So, I just turned my brain off and went about my workout and didn't leave till nearly 6 PM. I pushed about as hard as I could and am sore. I won't be able to workout tomorrow since I have an all afternoon interview, so I felt it was good that I worked out hard today (we usually take Monday's off).

I picked up Charlie and we went to favorite Sushi place #2 and we ran into a former employee of mine and her daughter, so we wound up having a really nice time at dinner. We were too full to have FroYo, so we just stopped off and had a cup of decaf under the oak. It was a nice and breezy evening.

I think I've droned on long enough about my day.

Thanks Linda, Kimberly, Lorelei and Skippy for the job well wishes.

Hey Ellen, Marcy, Kathleen, PW, SS, Apple, LP, Dragon and Steph.........

I hope everyone's day was good and your week has started on a bright note.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We had rain today and it looks like we’ll be back in the 50’s by Thursday. I don’t think I’ll ever take care of my winter sweaters this year.
We ate out at both lunch and supper but I only ate ½ of my sandwiches and a few fries. We had a junior sized TCBY at the mall tonight.
We started our day at the post office to apply for passports. That cost a pair of diamond earrings on sale at the mall – plus extra $$ as Marty expedited his. Tonight we went to the mall and Marty bought a new cell phone that will serve as his phone and blackberry for work. We bought him another phone less than a year ago but he’s had a lot of problems with it so he wanted another one. That cost another pair of yucky mall diamond earrings. I was whining we sure spent a lot of money today and I’ve got nothing to show for it. Tee hee. I was thinking of taking over his last phone and getting the internet service so I can check on PS all day. It would cost $35 more per month than my phone right now. Hmm decisions, decisions. It’s not pink though. Rats.
Hi Lorelei. How is your weather? It sounds like it is pouring outside here.
Hi Ellen!
Kimi, I hope you had a nice day finishing out your student teaching. I am sure the kids loved your brownies. Two weeks of school left, that is so awesome!
Kathy, I don’t mind yard work as much as I used to. I view almost anything I do as a way to burn off an extra calorie or two. Your comment about preschoolers hopped up on cake reminded my of a brownie troop I went to talk to about astronomy. They’d been eating sweets all afternoon and were really buzzing when I got there. It was too cloudy to do any scoping so I finally sat up my scope and we looked at stuff in town like road signs, etc. That at least kept them entertained. Definitely be kind to yourself and don’t beat yourself up if you don’t stick to your plan. As long as you continue to try you will succeed. And as Skippy said, slow and steady wins the race. You are doing great!
Patiently Waiting, good luck tracking your food. I find it very helpful.
Skippy, your trip sounds great. I love your new earrings – that is exactly the pair I would want. I started painting my nails as a way to keep myself from snacking at night. Now I just do it every other day. It’s so dry here it doesn’t take long for nail polish to dry.
Somethingshiny, yay for having more self confidence. You’ll look great at your HS reunion.
Appletini, that is great you are planning healthy meals in spite of being so crazy busy! That is great to train volunteers for the Children’s hospital.
Ladypirate, good luck on getting the house rental approved. This month will go fast. Good luck on getting off those last few pounds.
Linda, yay for being on track this morning. I didn’t gain anything over the weekend and was pleased to see that. Wednesday my folks are taking us out for dinner but other than that this week should be “normal” for us.
Dragonfly, that’s great to know you are leading a healthier live now. No worries about eating some less healthy food over the weekend.
Steph, I hope your back is feeling better after resting.
Rod, wow what a day you had! Good luck on all fronts with the jobs. Much PS dust coming your way. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Yay for a great workout at the gym.
Have a great evening!
Marcy

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

It was a bit of an emotional day. My class threw me a little party that included gifts and a cake. It was so thoughtful of them and I was suprised and quite pleased that my cooperating teacher organized it. So I''m in a wierd place now, two weeks away from my master''s being complete, finished with student teaching, and scared I''m going to drive myself crazy because my life is mine again and I''ll have too much free time on my hands.

John and I went on a nice walk tonight. It''s been a while since we''ve done so on a weekday evening, and it was so pleasant.

I don''t have a job lined up for tomorrow, so I plan on hunting for a second job for the summer if I''m not called to substitute (which wouldn''t be a suprise considering I haven''t worked in 3 months).

We had a delicious dinner, J bought a cookbook in Coronado yesterday, and I had a small, and I mean small, sliver of cake this afternoon.

Not much else to tell on my end.

Rod, when it rains it pours.

Dragon, I absolutely agree, if you abstain for too long you''re apt to go a bit crazy, so splurging on occasion is a good thing.

Skippy, I''ll have to ask DeeJay for your email. You may want to let her know you''ve said it''s okay with you to pass it along.

Steph, enjoy The Bachelorette; it was a favorite "Girls'' Night In" show for my closest friends who I no longer llive near, and I always think of them when I see ads for the show.

Apple, hope you enjoyed time with hubby.

Have a good night all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimi, that is so sweet; I love that they threw you a party!!! i bet they loved you as their teacher! Okay, I will tell her for sure!

Rod, sending lots of ps dust your way; I hope you find the perfect job!!! Yay!

Marcy, thank you! I love them they are so comfy; I keep making hubby look at them since I can''t see them without a mirror. . . now he is starting to rolll his eyes. hehe I better cut it out!

Steph, thank you!!! Linda, thank you!! Somethingshiny, Apple, LadyPirate, Dragonfly, and Kimi, thank you!!!

Thank you all for your sweet words; I will catch up tomorrow.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! I don''t think I posted yesterday, but I did have a pretty good day. I played soccer for about 90 minutes, so that was a great workout.

Today my eating wasn''t the greatest (McDonald''s for dinner!), but I was rushing between work and school and dealing with my car, so oh well! Skippy''s opener definitely applies to me today!

I did have an amazing dance class-we did some killer ab exercises as well as push ups and I am feeling it! Tonight I had an indoor soccer game which is way shorter than outdoor, so I probably got about 35ish minutes of playing time total, but it was a super fast paced game, so I went hard for that time.

I hope everyone is doing well! I have to go do some homework but I wanted to pop in so I didn''t miss 2 days in a row!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kimi, that is wonderful you had such a lovely party at school. That certainly made your last day very special for you.
Skippy, too funny about having your husband check out your earrings for you. They look really comfy and very sparkly. Woo hoo!
Thing2of2, 90 minutes of soccer had to be a great workout for you. Keep up the good work.
Marcy

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Weather is completely pants, pouring with rain yesterday and today looks like it will be the same.
emsad.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 12:17:58 AM
Author:Skippy123
I do see it as little changes and forgiving ones self for mistakes along the way so we can pick up where one left off and learn from our mistakes.
2.gif
Skippy I love this sentiment. It''s something I need to learn to work on. I beat myself up so badly about so many different things and I wouldn''t take it from someone else, I''d put them right in their place pronto! I need to learn it''s not acceptable from myself either. I''m taking your words as my inspiration for this week.

Now to the important stuff. Lorelei, are you listening?
31.gif
Pudding was a chocolate honeycomb mousse with Summer fruits and whipped cream. It was heaven on earth
18.gif
The food was fabulous
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2008 6:47:03 AM
Author: Delster

Date: 6/2/2008 12:17:58 AM
Author:Skippy123
I do see it as little changes and forgiving ones self for mistakes along the way so we can pick up where one left off and learn from our mistakes.
2.gif
Skippy I love this sentiment. It''s something I need to learn to work on. I beat myself up so badly about so many different things and I wouldn''t take it from someone else, I''d put them right in their place pronto! I need to learn it''s not acceptable from myself either. I''m taking your words as my inspiration for this week.

Now to the important stuff. Lorelei, are you listening?
31.gif
Pudding was a chocolate honeycomb mousse with Summer fruits and whipped cream. It was heaven on earth
18.gif
The food was fabulous
9.gif
You bet I am listening!
25.gif
Need more details please!!! Was the honeycomb like the inside of a Crunchie bar, or just to describe the open texture of the mousse?

Delster

Ideal_Rock
The honeycomb was fresh honeycomb, and it was on top of the chocolate mousse. So a bit like a Crunchie bar but much better!
36.gif
The mousse was dark chocolate and was set on the dish like an upturned yoghurt pot if that makes sense. Then there was a little whipped cream on top of the honeycomb, strawberries etc around the plate, a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Oh and homemade vanilla ice-cream!!! I almost forgot about that!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2008 6:59:48 AM
Author: Delster
The honeycomb was fresh honeycomb, and it was on top of the chocolate mousse. So a bit like a Crunchie bar but much better!
36.gif
The mousse was dark chocolate and was set on the dish like an upturned yoghurt pot if that makes sense. Then there was a little whipped cream on top of the honeycomb, strawberries etc around the plate, a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Oh and homemade vanilla ice-cream!!! I almost forgot about that!
39.gif
27.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Delster, that dessert sounds FABULOUS!

Kris and I were bad last night and had grilled cheese on rye with worcestershire sauce, but it was so tasty! And hey, at least I didn''t add bacon to the sandwiches (as I may be known to do on occasion
emembarrassed.gif
)

Also, we got approved on our house! I postede a picture of it over in the "Show Me Your House" thread over in Family & Home. It''s a gorgeous old 1922 craftsman and we''re thrilled to be moving in at the beginning of July!

This weekend we have a friend coming into town and I''m hoping we''ll have time to go for a hike. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous.

Skippy, I posted on your thread in SMTR, but your earrings are TO DIE FOR. I love studs so much, and the ACAs are just amazing!

Hi Linda! I''m sure you''re back on track after the weekend.

Dragonfly, LOL! Splurging occasionally is really fun, isn''t it? I love mexican food!

Hope your back feels better soon, Steph.

Hi Apple!

Wow, Rod, it sounds like the offers are just pouring in!!! Congratulations and I hope you get the job you really want.
36.gif

LOL, Marcy, at measuring everything in terms of diamonds! Thanks for the luck on our rental--it worked!

Kimberly, it sounds like your class is going to miss you. Good luck on finding a job for the summer!

Thing2of2, it sounds like you more than burned off your McDonalds splurge! Do you plan on a soccer team?

Lorelei, sorry for the pants weather. I hope it clears up soon!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Tuesday all!

LP, thanks for the well wishes, I shouldn''t have too hard a time finding a job at a bookstore or something similar. Congratulations on the house approval, I saw the picture, it''s beautiful!

Thing2, McDonalds, yum! I hope you enjoyed it. It sounds like you certainly worked it off.

I exercised on the elliptical this morning, we went to El Pollo Loco for lunch and ran some errands. I''m making chicken pot pie for dinner, looknig forard to it.

Have a great rest of the day all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results