shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 16th March till 22nd March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone. I met with my trainer this morning and did an awesome workout. I was in a zombie like state for most of it so it wasn''t too bad. I didn''t go to bed until 2am and had to be there by 8 am. Both my trainer and I are not morning people so it was definitely an experience. One of the exercises she had me do was doing push-ups on a balance ball. The ball kept rolling so she put it up against the wall and I continued my push-ups. Don''t ask me why but all of a sudden I realize how close my face was to the balance ball. I started thinking what if this ball totally exploded in my face right now that would wake me up. Then I almost started cracking up as I was doing my push-ups. I told my trainer because I had a huge smirk on my face. She didn''t think it was funny and tried to reassure me that a ball would not explode unless a person had all their weight on there. I wasn''t really that worried it was just a thought that entered my head that broke my concentration.

Rod: I am sorry to hear that you are not able to run right now. I never really understood the whole "runner''s high" thing until I started running last year. I remember I would be soo exhausted but totally felt like I could run a marathon or something. I was supposed to go yesterday but decided to be lazy and just lounged around the house. Maybe I can convince my fiance to go with tomorrow as he wants to get in shape too for our wedding in May.

Marcyc: Thanks you. I am pretty proud of myself considering how much I tried to talk myself out of going.

Appletini and Burk: I know it sounds weird but I can''t do intervals, I totally cheat and will start walking the whole way. I go jogging at a lake near where I live so it is actually not boring. I just pop in my earphones, push play on my ipod and I am ready to do. Seriously I don''t know what I would do without my ipod. Nothing is creepier then listening to yourself get all breathless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results