shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 13th October till 19th October

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
double post

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
stupid ps lost my post, eh. anyways...so yesterday i have to confess i only had a chicken sandwich. i was so worried about leaving my kitten at the vet overnight (it just killed me to leave him behind
8.gif
)anyways he is home and happy and in good health this morning so i''m doing much better. i had some tomato soup for lunch and we''re having chicken alfredo fettuccine for supper :) im just so glad to have my little guy back home :)

There''s a picture of him recovering (aka being a lazy cat)

Photo 196.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday morning kids! Did a quasi-hard 65 min workout on the dreadmill this morning (intervals from 0 incline to 7). Hopefully I''ll feel it in my butt tomorrow. I was going to do some arms too but after one machine I threw in the towel. Tomorrow though!

Last night I didn''t have much for dinner and I was hungry around 9:00 so I walked over to the new grocery store by us and got a bag of baby carrots. Grim!!!

Welcome Elle!!! You''ll love this thread!

Dragon, good for you for a hilly run!

Rod, hope Charlie is all better soon!

Gecko, when I worked downtown I would shop my way through lunch all the time. It''s amazing how much money you can spend in lieu of a trot around the block, LOL.

Mara, hello stranger! Great to see you here!

Marcy, I just looked it up and a tall non-fat no whip hot cocoa from Starbucks is LESS THAN HALF of the cals I took in at Caribou yesterday. I shoulda gone to Starbucks...

Kimi, feel free to complain any time you want. God knows the rest of us are!
2.gif

Amanda, 90 mins of swimming?!? That''s awesome!

Skippy, hello!!! Love the baloon photos and seeing your cute face!

Diva, good for you for getting off the bus early!

Tacori, what kind of scale do you have that you can weigh in 10th of a lb? I want one!

Smurfy, thanks for the recipe!

Hello Linda!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Also I mentioned FI got me a charm bracelet and someone asked to see a picture of it so here it is :)

Photo 193.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smurfy, your baby is beautiful!!!

Just did 35 mins on the treddy so pleased with that.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi HLTers!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, Lorelei! It''s really good to "see" everyone again. This week has been pretty good thusfar, until last night when we went out to dinner and I had crab & artichoke dip & beer! Oh well. It was tasty, so it wasn''t all bad. The scale is still at 141 as of this morning, so I''m just forgiving myself and moving on. My goal is still to get down in the 133-135 range, but I''ve been maintaining at right around 140-142 since we moved and that''s not so bad.

I''ve been really wanting to get out swing dancing lately and a friend of mine just moved up here who I think might go with me--woo! I miss it.

I had a job interview on Monday, so that was exciting. It went really well and I should hear by Friday if I get the position. I''m really keeping my fingers crossed because it''s exactly what I want to be doing.

I''m going to go pick up the house and then I''m going to lunch with a friend and coming home and sewing some curtains! I hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday and I''ll try to check in this evening.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Morning check-in!

Boot Camp today was FUN (what?? is that ME saying that??) We did an obstacle course throughout the park and also played tug-o-war. I was dead-tired at the end, but felt GREAT. Only thing is that I think i pulled a quad today, so i'm stretching here in my office.

Oatmeal and strawberries & green tea for breakfast, as usual. The only crimp in my "work" eating today is that our office building is throwing a BBQ for all the tenants. I'm still "kinda" new here, so i'm going as it's a good opportunity to mingle with co-workers. No clue what's on the menu... wish me luck!

Skippy- WELCOME BACK! Gorgeous pic- thanks for sharing
Mara- nice to see you around these parts! I made your lasagna yesterday. It's as delish as ever
DeeJay- I've had those kinds of dinners before (baby carrots). mostly happens when DH isn't around as he LOVES to cook
Rod- your energy level amazes me. Putting in a 3hr workout after a long workday is impressive
Marcy- woo hoo for 32 minutes on the treadmill!
ElleD- Welcome!
LP- PS dust for your new job opportunity!

A BIG HELLO to all the HLers i missed!
35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I got on the scale this morning and lost 4 pounds, hooooray. I was worried, I haven''t been exercising much. My little grandson has been sick and the week before that the other one was sick. I have been indoors a lot, so glad at least I lost a little.

Rod: So glad that Charlie is a little better, but his cough doesn''t sound very good. I wish he would go to the doctor. Why are you men so stubborn??? My DH is too at times.
9.gif

Smurfy: I love your bracelet, it is so pretty.

Hi Dee, Marcy, Lorelei
35.gif
I miss you. Lorelei, love the pumpkin on top of your bunny. HA.

Elle: You made me laugh about your $800.00 clothes hanger. When we had a treadmill a few years ago, that is what ours turned into also ha. We ended up selling it, now I wish we had it back.

Oh Dee, Starbucks hot chocolate sounds wonderful. I will have to try that sometimes. Rick buys that all the time, but gets the full fat version. I love Starbucks, but always buy the cafe non-fat latte.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ladypirate
35.gif
I didn''t see your post!!!! I would love to do swing dance or even take ballroom dancing. My hubby would never do that unfortunately. Poop.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 1:02:45 PM
Author: Linda W
Hi ladypirate
35.gif
I didn''t see your post!!!! I would love to do swing dance or even take ballroom dancing. My hubby would never do that unfortunately. Poop.

Aww, you should convince him! Beginning classes are super easy and everyone is a beginner so there''s no reason to feel embarrassed or anything. I started dancing as a kid, actually--maybe you should go with your grandsons instead once they get a little older. Speaking of your grandsons, I hope that everyone in your house feels better soon! Yay for losing 4 pounds!

Chargergrrl, your boot camp thing sounds really neat! It sounds like it''s really motivating. Thanks for the job dust!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LP, I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed and sending tons of fairy dust your way. I KNOW you will get that job honey.

Linda

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to post a CONGRATS to Linda on the 4lbs loss and Michelle on the 3.5mi walk. way to go.

You gals ROCK!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you CG, you are so sweet. OK now a stupid question from me. Exactly what is boot camp and where do you go for it???

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 2:14:33 PM
Author: Linda W
Thank you CG, you are so sweet. OK now a stupid question from me. Exactly what is boot camp and where do you go for it???
Not a stupid question at all! I''d say that exercise bootcamps are a relatively new thing- i''ve seen them mentioned more often in the last 2 years or so.

They''re a "military-ish" based exercise program. Some are more hardcore than others. I''ve heard of BC''s where the instructor really is a drill sargent and yells out orders.

Mine isn''t so hard core... it''s run by a gal who''s a certified personal trainer. and since it''s ladies-only, she focuses on a slimming, tighening and toning workout (not heavy weight exercises for bulky muscles). It''s very challenging!

The program is 4 weeks- i''m in my second week. We meet at 6:15a at a local park, begin by warming up (powerwalking), then move to 45m of cardio (she switches that up every day), and finish up by cooling down (walking) and stretching. We end at 7:30a. On Fridays we hike at a local trail, and include intervals of squats, lunges and other related moves. I had my body fat tested on the first day, and will do it again on the last day.

The environment is very supportive and motivational. There''s no competing against each other. The gals are great!

I found the bootcamp on craigslist (there''s a ton here in L.A), and then just did my research on what i found.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the info CG. I don''t think they have them in our area yet. They just started Zumba classes, a couple of months ago. I imagine boot camps are exhausting, but really give you a good workout.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Afternoon all; I think I will take advantage of the nice weather and go for a walk after this post! I met hubby for lunch and it happens I went to elementry and mid school w/his coworker; seriously, my town is so small (even though it isn't). haha I went to See's Candy and they gave me a free sample and I bought a few boxes of chocolates so they gave me more samples; they are calling my name. eeeek!!
6.gif
Wow, you all ARE THE SWEETEST; You make me feel so LOVED. I just ADORE you all, thanks for the kind welcome friends (I missed you all)!!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

Thank you all for the kind words on the balloon picture!
1.gif
Have a great day all
35.gif

DRAGONFLY, is that your beautiful horse in your avatar!!!! Are you the one that would walk with your grandma? Yay for the workouts!

DIVA, yay for your walks!

LINDA, thanks, how are you sugar? Yay for the 4 lb loss
36.gif
woo hoo!

AMANDA Rx good to see you; yay for joining the swim team and hope school slows down a bit!

KIMI, hope you are safe and same w/SDL and they can control the fires. How are the kiddos??

ROD, you are so kind friend!!! Yum, chicken motzah ball soup; I wish we had that here! I love yours, Charlies, DJ and hubby' pics; beautiful!!!

MARCY, ah thanks friend!!! You are super duper kind! Woooo you walking machine!!!! I saw Anderson Cooper on Regis this morning; he is a cutie! hehe I started a who's who on you; go check it out. hehe

Mara, hey there!

GECKO, yay for the weight loss; I think of you every time I see Limbrac beer (sp?) hehe

ELLEDIZZY, you can do it!!!! DId you have a different avatar before?

SMURFY, your kitty is so cute

DEEJAY, I wished you lived out here so you could be my gym partner; you would be the perfect motivation! You go, girlie!!! Thanks!

Hey Lorelei!

Hey there Miss LADYPIRATE!!! I sent Ps dust for the job; you are tiny!!!

CHRGRGRL, thanks friend! Yay for killer boot camp; you rock!!! Your brekkie sounds yummy!

MICHELLE, ah, honey I am sorry. People are rude; sometimes if that happens to me I say HI AND HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB DAY TOO! haha I would be honored if you told me hi; they are just dork head losers if you ask me!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99.28%; HEIGHT: 96px">Date: 10/15/2008 3:56:41 PM
Author: Skippy123

ELLEDIZZY, you can do it!!!! DId you have a different avatar before?
Thanks for the support! I will need it!

I''ve had an Obama avatar, other kitty avatars, a diamond avatar, and other assorted avatars.

I''m an habitual avatar change!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Skippy - that is my horse''s granddad in my avatar
1.gif
And yes I walked with her. Grandma had to go back to work though, so not as many walks now. I''m on my own!! still just as motivated as ever though! The world really is small! How neat that you know your DH''s coworker!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, glad you are back! What a cool picture. Hope you had fun and I am glad your big project is over!

Diva, that is a great idea. I bet you will notice a difference your weight quickly! I try to park far away in parking lots. I figure every bit helps.

geck, I always feel SO ridiculous doing exercise tapes. I bet it was fun to laugh at each other. Hopefully .4 lbs will turn into more. We''ll see.

marcy, guess it is better than GAINING. Haha! Yay for treadmill motivation!

mara, sounds heavenly. I need a vacation! people seem to really like zumba. I am too shy.

elle, it is hard but you can do it!

smurfy, hope your kitty is okay.

Dee*Jay, I will check. It weighs by .2 and we got it at BB&B. It was a requirement for DH (vs. one that just measures by .5). I will look at the brand for ya.

lady, good luck with your job interview! You aren''t far off of your target weight. How tall are you?

Charger, fun workouts are the best kind!

Linda! Yay!

lor, you should be pleased!
36.gif
I love Starbuck''s hot chocolate but I try to avoid it.
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Hi all! I had a big long reply to everyone and it got munched. Argh.
38.gif

Tacori - the best part about doing tapes with DH is that he''s about 1/4 of a beat off all the time. I''m a musician, so this drives me up the wall and I try not to look at him, LOL. He knows it and will make faces at me to get me to look, LOL.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
geck, too funny! I used to do a pilates dvd with a friend and it was too distracting! I spent the whole time laughing.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........I was a looong day, but a decent one. I guess I'm finally getting used to getting up before the sun does, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. It is and always will be simply unnatural and just plain wrong. At least my day at work was productive. Since I worked out so hard last night, and Charle was off tonight, we just had a nice dinner at home (baked chicken thighs and steamed veggies). It was just a fantastic evening outside, so never wanting to waste a perfectly good Sbucks opportunity, we wnt to the closer Sbucks and enjoyed a nice cup of decaf. For some reason, I was craving a Frapuccino, but of course I resisted the temptation. One of the ladies brought in a huge disch of Halloween candy, and I've managed to resist that as well, but I must admit I did find myself standing in front of the candy, just staring at it. Before Rebuild Rod, that bowl would have been empty in no time.......LOL Tomorrow's a gym night for me, so it will be a really long day.

I'm glad you had fun with your friends at lunch Marcy.........I'm sure one meal won't derail you in any way. And yay for walking 32 minutes on the treadmill!!

Hey Mara.....it's certainly been a long time since you popped in. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and still into your Zumba. Good for you not gaining any weight on vacation. Not that we would think you would anyway. Please say to Greg would you......

Hey Kimberly........sometimes not having anything exciting to report can be a good thing!

Hey.......I like your house Gecko! Rod likes electronic toys a lot!! LOL about the iPod paying for itself quickly.......

Hey Dragon......sounds like you're doing well and continuing to work out!

Welcome Elle. I hope you find much comfort and support here. Many of us do a daily confessional to help keep us accountable. Feel free to join in every day!!

We're cat people Smurf, so I was glad to see kitty was doing well and is such a beautiful cat!!

Hey DeeJay, I'm glad to see you were hungry. I hope that means your appetite has returned. Charlie seems to be better tonight, thanks for asking.

You go Lorelei!!

LP, I'm sending lot's of PS Dust that you get the job you interviewed for!!

I'm glad you enjoyed Boot Camp Charger. It's all the craze here in Tampa. I'd like to join one, but with my work schedule, it just wouldn't work for me. Thanks for the kind words about my 'uber' long workouts!

You go Linda!! 4 Pounds is a major Hooray!!! I'm sorry the grandkids have been sick. Thanks for thinking of Charlie too. He is stubborn about going to the doctor for a cold. In a way, he's good about it. He's very careful with his health and has regular checkups every year, but won't take an antibiotic as he feels he should be able to get over colds all by himself. And he always does get over them without pills. But, you're right, we men are a stubborn lot, that's for sure!!

Hey Michelle.......People can be so rude. I don't understand what could possess people for not even having the decent courtesy to return a nice warm good morning. I'm sorry you're lonely. Someone as special as you should never be lonely. And thanks for saying I make you giggle!!
9.gif

I'mglad the weather's os nice Skippy and I hope you enjoyed your walk this afternoon. It is a small world isn't it. It must have been fun to see someone you went to elementary and middle school with and realize he's still connected to you in some way..........Now...you are not allowed to disappear again.....DO YOU HEAR ROD??!!

Hey Tacori!!

OK....enough from me for one night. I'll check in tomorrow night after my workout. Sleep well y'all.......

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I got home from school and watched the debate.I stuck to my calories today so I can get back to where I normally am before the weekend.We are going to Denver on Saturday to pick up Marty’s watch and do some shopping.I am sure we’ll eat somewhere tasty and fattening.All the walking and lugging around new clothes should help burn some calories.
9.gif

Geckodani, it is nice to have spending money for fun toys.That is what we use my teaching money for.We are also thinking about getting a bigger TV in our living room for Christmas.Stocking stuffers are fun.Marty likes “Vince” with Shamwow – so I thought of getting him one of those for fun.
Dragonfly, glad to hear you are getting some jogging in this week.I hope this week is going better than last week.
Welcome Elle!Our treadmill was a great clothes hanger too and a nice flat place to store things.I do admit I still dry sweaters on it but I move them at least every other day to use my treadmill.Good luck on reaching your goal.
Smurfysmiles, you cat is a cutie.I am glad he is home and doing fine.Your charm bracelet is very pretty.
DeeJay, I love baby carrots.I am glad to know my cocoa wasn’t so bad.That was actually my first drink from Starbucks.I don’t drink coffee.
Lorelei, I was thinking of you when I walk walking on my treadmill last night thinking I should get some series to watch while I am walking.
Ladypirate, good luck on the job you interviewed for this week.I hope you get to start swing dancing again.
ChargerGirl, that is wonderful you are enjoying boot camp.It sounds like a great workout as well.I was thinking last night how unbelievable it is that I actually enjoy walking on the treadmill.
Linda, congratulations for losing 4 pounds.
36.gif
I hope both of your cute grandsons are doing better.
SanDiegoLady, good job taking a nice, long walk today.I can’t believe people were that rude to you.
38.gif
I always say hi to people when I pass them.
Skippy, that's wonderful you had a nice weather for a nice long walk today.Mmm candies.
3.gif
Candy corn has been calling my name in the store but I keep resisting.I heard Anderson Cooper on TV this morning and was thinking about how nice he was when I met him.Thank you so much for starting a thread on me in Who’s Who.I will go check it out next.
Tacori, I always walk the long way too.When I walk in the door at work there is a set of steps to go up or a long ramp to walk – I always walk up the ramp.People always ask me why – I do have bad knees but I reassure them I can walk up steps but I am just using the ramp so I can walk further and burn up a few calories.Every little bit helps.
2.gif

Rod, good for you not emptying out the bowl of Halloween candy, I too would have emptied it out in the “old” days.I don’t like getting up in the dark now but I guess we just have to do that to get to work on time.Speaking of work – one of my newbees called in sick today on her 3rd day of work.That’s not a good sign.

Well, take care and sleep well.

Marcy

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 10:47:24 PM
Author: Rod
Hey........I was a looong day, but a decent one. I guess I''m finally getting used to getting up before the sun does, but that doesn''t mean I have to like it. It is and always will be simply unnatural and just plain wrong. At least my day at work was productive. Since I worked out so hard last night, and Charle was off tonight, we just had a nice dinner at home (baked chicken thighs and steamed veggies). It was just a fantastic evening outside, so never wanting to waste a perfectly good Sbucks opportunity, we wnt to the closer Sbucks and enjoyed a nice cup of decaf. For some reason, I was craving a Frapuccino, but of course I resisted the temptation. One of the ladies brought in a huge disch of Halloween candy, and I''ve managed to resist that as well, but I must admit I did find myself standing in front of the candy, just staring at it. Before Rebuild Rod, that bowl would have been empty in no time.......LOL Tomorrow''s a gym night for me, so it will be a really long day.

Hey.......I like your house Gecko! Rod likes electronic toys a lot!! LOL about the iPod paying for itself quickly.......
Amen to that sentiment.
9.gif

Ans seriously, that thing is going to pay for itself FAST.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you long walkers inspired me. I parked in the far corner of the lot today.
5.gif

Marcy - it just made more sense to do a big dual gift and stockings. I mean, we don''t need more junk. But we could sure use a new TV! LOL @ Vince.

LadyPirate - I have my fingers crossed for your job!

Linda - Congrats on the loss!

Hi Mara
35.gif
. We''ve never talked, but I''ve read a LOT of your posts.
9.gif

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Morning all!!!!

You know, this thread is really coming in handy... It''s so nice to see the support here.

I didn''t get to go for my walk yesterday (running late for work). But I made up for it today. I walked about 20 city blocks this morning and I''m going to do it again after work. I''ve also started taking the stairs at work and doing little extra things like doing squats after I finish going up a flight of stairs (only when I''m alone though... LOL)

I''ve even gotten my FI to try some of these yummy recipes so it''s going to be a fun-filled, healthy weekend. So thanks to Smurfysmiles and appletini!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday morning kids!

So I've done *something* to my right knee again. It was either the extra height I decided to add to the elliptical on Tuesday or the bigger incline on the treadmill yesterday, but it started to ache last night and it's not much better today. I've been icing it off and on, and this morning I just did 30 mins on the treadmill at a slower pace and totally flat, and I also did two hard sets of arms. Big sigh. I'm so tired of this getting old and falling apart bullsh!t!!!

I'm meeting my best friend for lunch at this place that does a great BLT with avacado. Yum! (Of course that means I probably should have had greek yogurt and fruit after my workout rather than a LC French bread pizza, but I didn't think of that until I was half way done with it. Oh well.)

Diva, LOL on only doing the squats when you're alone.

Gecko, good for you for parking far away!

Marcy, how far are you from Denver? You make it sound like you're just popping over to the next town to pick up a loaf of bread but I suspect it's a bit farther than that!
2.gif

Rod, oh don't even talk about Halloween candy!!! Remember my peanut butter cup debacle last year? I still feel a little sick when I think about it...

Tacori, I keep forgetting to ask, what is Tessa gonna be for Halloween this year?

Dragon, have you posted any pics of your horse? I would love to see some!

Elle, I love that you change your avatar. I've had the same one for years now. (Well, OK, I do switch to The Demon in his reindeer antlers for the holidays, but other than that... )

Skippy, I promise if you llived here we could work out together every day!
1.gif

Michelle, Jello! I always forget about that! I'm sure we have a few packs in the cubbard right now. I should go make them because now you've got me thinking about it!

Linda, four pounds is awesome, especially since you haven't been exercising much!

Charger, yay for enjoying boot camp!

Lady, I've got my fingers crossed that you get good news on the position!

Smurfy, what a lovely kitty you have there!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
Dee - sorry about your knee.

ETA: I'm 26 and have crap for feet, so I feel you pain. Meh.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
K well, just a drive by, haven''t had time to read the thread.

I busted my toe on Friday night
7.gif
and then got strep throat!! And I killed my laptop, so my presence may be a little sporadic for a bit.

Anyway, nothing HLT-worthy going on. Ate ramen and popsicles for 3 days, and now I can eat and am STARVING! But its OFFICIAL and as of the beginning of my strep (I went to the Dr for my toe, and discovered the strep early) I was at my SKINNIEST in my adult life!! WOOO! I was pretty excited. But to tell the truth, after those last few days not eating much I felt a little too bony for my personal taste. I am sure now that I can eat it will not be an issue. But I REALLY want to maintain and stay healthy. I do not want to go back to hating my body and having skewed views of food. So that is all....sorry I can''t write more to people, I hope you all are doing well!! More later.
35.gif
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Thursday friends!!! I weighed in a Weight Watchers and lost 2 lbs for a total of 21.5 loss, yay!!!!
9.gif

I walked for an hour yesterday, yay! Our lawn needs to be mowed so I might do that today.
2.gif
Last night I went to dinner with a group of girls and we sat at the temp-en grill and watch them cook up the food on the grill; it was kind of fun to see! I actually just got steamed rice and grilled chicken (not the temp-en chicken) and an avocado roll. I wanted to see the debates but it was nice getting out w/my sister and the other ladies.

Tonight I think I will make some turkey sandwiches w/avocado on a french baguette w/arugula salad. I am actually on an avocado kick. hehe Hope everyone has a wonderful wonderful day
35.gif
and shout out to Lorelei, "happy happy birthday!"

DEEJAY ~ ah, thanks; that would be a blast!!! hehe Oh my gosh, I am sorry about the knee. I actually don't do inclines after my knee injury and it has really really helped. I remember you and I hurt our knees around the same time. Take it easy and ice it. I hope you feel better soon, darn those knees!

MISCKA ~ hey there; it is great to see you!! Oh no, I am sorry about the toe and strep. eeek, take it easy. darn about the laptop too. good to see you though; sending good vibes your way!

DIVA ~ awesome on making up your walk today!! 20 blocks, wooo hoo and stairs, awesome!

GECKO ~ woo hoo for the walk; I am a huge walker!

MARCY ~ hey there you walker! I missed the debates; I just heard all about them too. SNL is fun because of these debates. hehe Yay for skinny clothes!!

ROD ~ hey there, sweetie! Yay for the hard workout on Wed; yum to homemade meal! I have to tell you that froyo place is fancy; we don't have anything like that here! hehe My BIL went out to Tampa this past weekend and I thought of you (it was for a game)!

TACORI~ hey there friend!!! Sounds like you are doing awesome miss skinny!!! thanks!

LORELEI ~ happy birthday friend
35.gif
Hope it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDL ~ how was your weigh in? You are doing awesome
9.gif

DRAGONFLY ~ oh, I saw your note and wish arabian horse nationals were here so I could have met you, darn!

ELLE ~ glad you are in this thread!!!! Okay, thanks, I know who you are now. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results